• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 2007 to 2010 Appearance Conversion

sch993

22 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Thanks for your ideas guys. Anyway I like the new look and just gonna stick with it. :wub:

I meant I liked the old fascia of the Allion....I like the grill of the Luxel more...OP should stick with the old face of the Allion. A swap to the the new face would be too drastic and too suspicious.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2016 at 8:24 PM, sch993 said:

Guys, need some honest opinions. Is there anyone who converted the appearance of a 2007 Allion 260 to a 2010 Allion 260 by changing the Old Lights and Buffers to new ones? If so, do we need to change any brackets or do they get fixed to the same brackets? 

Hi,

Do you know any other new features added to the Allion 2010 car. Please explain me

• 6 years later...
On 11/30/2016 at 5:30 AM, iRage said:

Also, if you do this conversion, people (especially those who will be buying the car when you sell it someday) will be suspicious that you had an accident and fixed it up with facelift parts...so you will be giving them a haggling point.

Funny thing about this is that in some other vehicles it actually increases in value when it is facelifted(KDH,Vannete,V8,Prado,Hilux) but in the Premio/Allion it actually decreases the value. image.gif.473d9dbe79379e1b1d6f4e2a0e66278a.gif

19 hours ago, Boseth Minidu said:

Funny thing about this is that in some other vehicles it actually increases in value when it is facelifted(KDH,Vannete,V8,Prado,Hilux) but in the Premio/Allion it actually decreases the value. image.gif.473d9dbe79379e1b1d6f4e2a0e66278a.gif

Difference in people who are buying it. 99% of LC, Hilux buyers buy it for the show...so the newer and shinier it looks the better.

KDH, Vanette buyers 90% of the time buy it because they are told those have "market" so again, the newer it is the better. 

Also, considering these models have been around for ages...they don't want to be seen driving a car that is 15 years old.

Premio/Allion buyers...they want a bargain....they want the new shiny looking one but will use anything to haggle the price (if they smell your sweat on the seat they will want to knock a few lakhs off to get the interior detailed) 

• Haha 1