• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vezel RS vs Vezel 2014-2015

sfernando

Its been discussed before on this thread: 

(Please don't open multiple threads asking about Vesi's  vezel's as its with great difficulty that I restrain myself on such threads. One has only so much self-restraint and who knows the next thread maybe the one that breaks the proverbial camel's back and I might start spewing out all kinds of little nuggets on the topic to the detriment of our more conservative members!)

Edited by Kavvz

5 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Its been discussed before on this thread: 

(Please don't open multiple threads asking about Vesi's  vezel's as its with great difficulty that I restrain myself on such threads. One has only so much self-restraint and who knows the next thread maybe the one that breaks the proverbial camel's back and I might start spewing out all kinds of little nuggets on the topic to the detriment of our more conservative members!)

One is wearing too much make up and the other not much :D