• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka forum pages not loading on desktop

aamarakoon

44 minutes ago, aamarakoon said:

For a couple of weeks autolanka forum pages don't load properly on my laptop. It takes a lot of time and the Web page (both chrome and IE) is not complete. Anybody else has this problem? Says something wrong with the server. However all is well on Android. 

tried clearing your cache? 

2 hours ago, aamarakoon said:

For a couple of weeks autolanka forum pages don't load properly on my laptop. It takes a lot of time and the Web page (both chrome and IE) is not complete. Anybody else has this problem? Says something wrong with the server. However all is well on Android. 

Having the same problem on my office laptop running Windows 10 and Fire Fox / Chrome, didn't try on the other office computers, but on my home laptop (Windows 7) everything works fine.

53 minutes ago, asrock said:

Having the same problem on my office laptop running Windows 10 and Fire Fox / Chrome, didn't try on the other office computers, but on my home laptop (Windows 7) everything works fine.

yep same issue at office and okay at home, both Windows 10 versions, Google Chrome

It's a bit tricky to fix these kind of issues. I need to isolate what is the exact problem. 

1) Is this happen only in SLT connection ?

2) Is this only happens in AL Forum only ? What about the main website AL Classifieds?

3) Any specific Browser/Operating system ?

I did a small change just now...can you guys please let me know the issue still exist?

40 minutes ago, matroska said:

your home PC runs win10 and office runs Win7?

Nah. I'm using my office laptop in both places and it's Win 7. Only difference is at home I'm having SLT broadband and at office it's Bell4G.

18 minutes ago, MADZ said:

It's a bit tricky to fix these kind of issues. I need to isolate what is the exact problem. 

1) Is this happen only in SLT connection ?

2) Is this only happens in AL Forum only ? What about the main website AL Classifieds?

3) Any specific Browser/Operating system ?

I did a small change just now...can you guys please let me know the issue still exist?

Hi MADZ,

Seems its ok for me now.

1) Is this happen only in SLT connection ? Mine SLT

2) Is this only happens in AL Forum only ? What about the main website AL Classifieds? Main site (AL) was fine while forum had issue.

3) Any specific Browser/Operating system ? Using Firefox v49 on Ubuntu 16.04LTS

31 minutes ago, kusumsiri said:

Hi MADZ,

Seems its ok for me now.

Just now, Cyberadz said:

I'm also faced same issue. But from today morning it is back to normal.

Ok cool...if others also can confirm it's working fine now we can assume it's fixed :)