• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nisan Sunny - Car stopped when driving on a traffic

Hunter123

Question

I have a nissan n 16 (Auto transmission) model and my issue is when I am driving on a trafiic ( most probably when my foot on brakes), some times the car stops. But it is not happening regularly. When it is stopped, then I could start it again at the same time and can drive without any problem. I did an engine tune up , but I experienced it again once. 

Can any bodygive me possible reasons for that?

Edited by Hunter123

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, fiatLife said:

Can be due to malfunctioning fuel pumps, ignition switches or sensors. Scan the engine and see for error codes maybe? 

In the engine tune up, fuel filter and plugs are replaced. When scanning it indicates errors in ABS sensor (Actually there is a problem in the ABS sensor of one wheel.) and knock sensor (As they said). :). 

10 hours ago, Hunter123 said:

In the engine tune up, fuel filter and plugs are replaced. When scanning it indicates errors in ABS sensor (Actually there is a problem in the ABS sensor of one wheel.) and knock sensor (As they said). :). 

Why are you running around if you already know you have issues with your Knock sensor and one of the ABS sensors ? 
Are you sure it is the knock sensor ? not camshaft positioning sensor or crankshaft positioning sensor ?

Do you exactly know what did at the tune up (cleaning throttle body, PCV valve, injectors, IACV etc etc)? Did they remove the injectors and checked the washers? If the usual things have already been done at the tune up my guess is that your problem can be due to a minor vacuum leak behind the throttle. In addition to NRX's concerns above, how about  your power brake system? Any possibility of servo being leaky?

Edited by Rumesh88