• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

To buy a car for 6 million

sfernando

Hi All, I am plan to sell my toyota axio 2009 non hybrid and plan to buy a car. below are my options.

Honda Vezel 2015, Honda Grace 2016, Toyota Axio Hybrid 2016

Please let me know out of above which one to consider to be a safe option considering I am plan to sell after 2 years. maintenance cost, fuel consumption also other considerations. thanks

1 minute ago, sfernando said:

safe option considering I am plan to sell after 2 years

Hopefully it would be Toyota Axio Hybrid 2016 if the tax ratio and market values be same for another 2 years. Can you guess any elections or any political agendas because it does matter I think. 

• Like 1

Handling, and comfort it'll be more or less the same, but I felt the axio hybrid has a softer suspension than the older axio. Has newer features and options and obviously it does more on fuel.

Also read terrabytetango's review here:

Edited by asrock
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2016 at 4:51 PM, sfernando said:

any idea is it better than my axio non hybrid which i am currently using

All indicators dominated by government policy and economic performance directs to no reduction in vehicle values for at least 2 years so i guess you are safe with Axio Hybrid. (There is always a probability of prices reducing though)

• Like 1