• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic EK 3 OR Mitsubishi CK Series? Whats the best option?

MR.D

Question

Hi Experts.,

I have idea of buying a Honda civic ek3 or a Mitsubishi lancer Ck series car for later modifying purpose. but for the moment i have no expert or experience with Honda or either Mitsubishi.

Currently im sticked to a Toyota and i am pretty sure that,when comparing to a Toyota , Honda & Mitsubishi must have a whole lot difference...I have heard lot of cons and pros between these 2 car vendors...some says Honda maintain cost is considerably high while Mitsubishi have a economical maintenance ETC....

Any how i much appreciate your expert advice's on helping me to decide either go for a Honda EK3 Or a Mitsubishi Ck series!

Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

5 answers to this question

ha ha....  Then my opinion is both cars are equally good, fun to drive, good handling and  equally over priced at the moment. :D

try to find several good cars and go for a test run, 

This is what i experienced about EK3 vs CK2

• Handling - CK2
  • Pickup - Definitely  EK3
  • Low Maintenance Cost - CK2
  • Body parts availability - CK2
  • Spare Parts availability - CK2
  • Looks - I love both
  • Reliability - EK3
  • Both are fun to drive 

these comparison based on My 1999 CK2 vs My freind's 1999 EK3 Exi (both are standard and manual, and i might be little bias :rolleyes:)