• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Small Car

AMI0755

I am looking for a small, reliable, fuel efficient car mainly for city. Comfort is not really a concern. Would like to stay away form Garages and looking for parts. Do not like to be stranded on the road :)

My budget is around 2.5, lower is better than more. 

My Options are

1 - Used Viva Elite Auto - All users I know are satisfied and do not give major trouble even after 3 - 4 years of good personal use

2 - Used Suzuki Astar Auto - Mainly because can maintain at a low cost.

3 - New Alto K10 Auto - New car, low cost maintenance. 

Any suggestion are welcome. 

I was using a bigger Japanese car, i had to let go of it to fill up a financial need. :) 

Edited by AMI0755

On 10/8/2016 at 11:52 AM, Clark's son said:

What was the car you were using.

Did it cater your needs

So you could get a one which is in that catagory

I owned a Honda FIT Hybrid 2012 :), I do not think I can get a Same category car for at least couple of years

There's no guarantee that you will not meet with any accident in the city. So if you drive a papadam car from the papadam land, you will put yourself at risk.

The second problem is both papadam cars you mentioned are with auto gearboxes, a technology which is alien in papadam land. So you have to expect them to give trouble.

If I was in your position, I would choose a Kelisa if I can find a good one with the second and third options being Picanto, Axia and Viva Elite.

Remember, you can always find an older Mazda Familia or a Lancer which will keep you safe and stay reliable.

• Like 2