• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

want to buy new car for 30 million

ink

i am looking for buying a new car around 30 million LKR.

high reliability, low maintenance cost, good safety and good fuel economy need to be there in the car.

pls let me know your expert suggestions to chose a best fitting car for my above requirements.

thanks in advance.

Are you looking for a car around 3 million or 30 million ?

If it is not a typo and it is 30 million, my question is why you need our help as if you can spend 30 million on a car, factors like low maintenance cost does not apply that much ? 

For 30 million, you can get yourself a nice BMW 7 series, Audi A8, fully loaded Merc E class, entry S class Merc, Maserati Quattroporte, BMW X5, Merc GLE SUV, Porsche Panamera, Jaguar XJ, Jaguar F Type, Toyota Land Cruiser, Land Rover and the list goes on.

If it is 3 million, slightly used Suzuki Stingray would be a good choice.

Just my 0.02 cents

• Like 1

If you can live with somewhat boxy body style, wagonr (j style) is a safe and adequately comfortable car with excellent kmpl figures north of 18. 

If you are a more environmental friendly type of person, 2013 nissan leaf azeo is very good value at 3 million and the comfort levels are closer to more high end Japanese cars like premio, axio, allion.

Also I think, kia picanto and perodua axia are also popular models just under 3 Mil mark, but I do not have any personal experience to recommend those.

Try to stay away from indian entry level hatchbacks as those are not very safe cars to begin with. 

BTW amend the post headline if you want more members to help you as it is unlikely that you would get much responses with  a 30 million budgetB)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nissan cdj said:

Thats pretty much obvious it should be 3 Million.

First and foremost let us know is it a Brand new car you intending to hit on ??

i just need  high reliability, low maintenance cost, good safety and good fuel economy. brand is not a concern.

10 hours ago, Kal-El said:

If you can live with somewhat boxy body style, wagonr (j style) is a safe and adequately comfortable car with excellent kmpl figures north of 18. 

If you are a more environmental friendly type of person, 2013 nissan leaf azeo is very good value at 3 million and the comfort levels are closer to more high end Japanese cars like premio, axio, allion.

Also I think, kia picanto and perodua axia are also popular models just under 3 Mil mark, but I do not have any personal experience to recommend those.

Try to stay away from indian entry level hatchbacks as those are not very safe cars to begin with. 

BTW amend the post headline if you want more members to help you as it is unlikely that you would get much responses with  a 30 million budgetB)

how about wagon r FZ? cheaper than J style right?

couldnt find the way to edit the heading yet. :)

57 minutes ago, Nissan cdj said:

If you are specifically in need of  a sedan, you could go for Toyota Corolla 121 2004-2006 / Toyota Belta / Yaris / Vios, As far as im concerned these are the cars which right fit with your specs.

most of the Belta/Yaris/Vios are over 3 Mill. Belta's with the 1 Liter 3 pot engine goes for around 3.1 . OP's best bet would be a 2007 Manual Yaris for that amount or else he'll have to stretch his budget. 

3 hours ago, ink said:

i just need  high reliability, low maintenance cost, good safety and good fuel economy. brand is not a concern.

My friend has bought new Toyota Pixis for 3.2 Million. As per his experience it does around 15Km/l in city and Highways 26km/l. Safety side it has Air Bags, ABS, TRC and entry level safety sense. Just google it you will find few ads.

4 hours ago, matroska said:

most of the Belta/Yaris/Vios are over 3 Mill. Belta's with the 1 Liter 3 pot engine goes for around 3.1 . OP's best bet would be a 2007 Manual Yaris for that amount or else he'll have to stretch his budget. 

Haha Ikr, Market ofcourse has its own price, yet whos bothered ?? We always tend to bargain and go for the best price we were looking at ??

• 2 weeks later...

Well if your treasury claims that you have only 3.0 Million for to dispense, spend only 90% of your finances! Buying a pre-owned vehicle require a full inspection and it is wise to get ready for the aftermath; services, repairs etc. So a Japanese make would be ideal for your choice. Otherwise, I agree with @Kal-El go for a 2013/2014 Nissan Leaf Azeo or a 2015 J-Style WagonR with 25k or less kms!

Good luck man!!! Woo - Haa!!! :D