Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
malinrocks

i bought a peugeot 407 is it value for money

Recommended Posts

i bought a peugeot 407 is it value for money.its cost me 28 lacks and petrol 2230.and it is 2007.

20160817_140836.jpg

Edited by malinrocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask this question BEFORE buying a car

Is the "insert brand/model here" value for "insert price tag here"?

As these questions AFTER buying a car

Where can I do maintenance?

Where can I find spares?

What are the first things I need to do after buying the car?

etc.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

Ask this question BEFORE buying a car

Is the "insert brand/model here" value for "insert price tag here"?

As these questions AFTER buying a car

Where can I do maintenance?

Where can I find spares?

What are the first things I need to do after buying the car?

etc.

u right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2016 at 11:29 AM, malinrocks said:

i bought a peugeot 407 is it value for money.its cost me 28 lacks and petrol 2230.and it is 2007.

20160817_140836.jpg

Hopefully you're a newbie, Of course you cant go back once you have already purchased, What you could do is take care of her to Maintain its Value, That's just my two cents and please do not hesitate to ask anything with regards to this. Please be specific too. Enjoy !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My advice is try to maintain the originality of the vehicle.When it comes to euro's there's no cheap shortcuts for maintenance. I f you mess up Euro you will find a hard time to resell it because most of the potential buyers look for quality compared to average Jap car buyers. This is the main reason why lot of abused euro vehicles getting stagnated in car sales . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, peugeot407 said:

My advice is try to maintain the originality of the vehicle.When it comes to euro's there's no cheap shortcuts for maintenance. I f you mess up Euro you will find a hard time to resell it because most of the potential buyers look for quality compared to average Jap car buyers. This is the main reason why lot of abused euro vehicles getting stagnated in car sales . 

u right freind.i will put euro producs.tnx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nissan cdj said:

Hopefully you're a newbie, Of course you cant go back once you have already purchased, What you could do is take care of her to Maintain its Value, That's just my two cents and please do not hesitate to ask anything with regards to this. Please be specific too. Enjoy !!

thank u freind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...