• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

i bought a peugeot 407 is it value for money

malinrocks

3 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

Ask this question BEFORE buying a car

Is the "insert brand/model here" value for "insert price tag here"?

As these questions AFTER buying a car

Where can I do maintenance?

Where can I find spares?

What are the first things I need to do after buying the car?

etc.

u right

On 26/09/2016 at 11:29 AM, malinrocks said:

i bought a peugeot 407 is it value for money.its cost me 28 lacks and petrol 2230.and it is 2007.

20160817_140836.jpg

Hopefully you're a newbie, Of course you cant go back once you have already purchased, What you could do is take care of her to Maintain its Value, That's just my two cents and please do not hesitate to ask anything with regards to this. Please be specific too. Enjoy !!

My advice is try to maintain the originality of the vehicle.When it comes to euro's there's no cheap shortcuts for maintenance. I f you mess up Euro you will find a hard time to resell it because most of the potential buyers look for quality compared to average Jap car buyers. This is the main reason why lot of abused euro vehicles getting stagnated in car sales . 

44 minutes ago, peugeot407 said:

My advice is try to maintain the originality of the vehicle.When it comes to euro's there's no cheap shortcuts for maintenance. I f you mess up Euro you will find a hard time to resell it because most of the potential buyers look for quality compared to average Jap car buyers. This is the main reason why lot of abused euro vehicles getting stagnated in car sales . 

u right freind.i will put euro producs.tnx.

7 hours ago, Nissan cdj said:

Hopefully you're a newbie, Of course you cant go back once you have already purchased, What you could do is take care of her to Maintain its Value, That's just my two cents and please do not hesitate to ask anything with regards to this. Please be specific too. Enjoy !!

thank u freind