• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

TBN86

Welcome to the forum!

A properly maintained petrol engine can easily run over three times as much as that. 125,000 km is nothing if that is the genuine mileage of the car. If that's the only thing holding you back and if the rest of the car checks out, go for it.

Also, search the forum to find more information about the car. It has been discussed in detail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

Exactly how does a Belta become an option for someone whos considering an allion?

mmm... like this. It's sedan. It's newer. It's fuel efficient.

it's a class behind allion certainly.... but practically, allion is too much used now...

let me repeat, this is only if u don't want bells & whistles too. if u have enough money, ya you can go for Axio new generation, Mazda 6 or anything you wan't too. I gave my answer becoz he had Q regarding his decision. Else go & buy allion. no worries.

23 hours ago, Uditha88 said:

mmm... like this. It's sedan. It's newer. It's fuel efficient.

it's a class behind allion certainly.... but practically, allion is too much used now...

let me repeat, this is only if u don't want bells & whistles too. if u have enough money, ya you can go for Axio new generation, Mazda 6 or anything you wan't too. I gave my answer becoz he had Q regarding his decision. Else go & buy allion. no worries.

The point of the question raised by crosswind was why are you recommending an econobox sub compact sedan to a person looking for a mid sized sedan? 

42 minutes ago, The Stig said:

The point of the question raised by crosswind was why are you recommending an econobox sub compact sedan to a person looking for a mid sized sedan? 

as per my knowledge, no other mid sized sedan for 3.7 which he may distinguish with...

is allion mid size sedan? or it too a compact sedan.. googled & found this in wikipedia too.. [class: Compact car] may be u guys more giants ..  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Allion

Allion is a compact sedan and Belta is sub-compact. Commonly sub compact sedans are made by extending their hatch back variant where as compact sedans are purposely built.

For OP, similar alternatives would be Lancer Ex, Civic FD, Mazda 3 etc.

Edited by hrm

The terms 'mid-sized sedan', 'compact sedan' etc. are different from market to market. A mid-sized sedan in Asia would be a compact or even a sub-compact sedan in North America.

But the whole point is Belta/Yaris are two classes below Allions.

We got the Beltas and Yarises then the Corollas and Axios and then come Allions and Premios. Recommending a Belta for someone who wants an Allion is like recommending a Alto 800 for someone who wants to buy an SX4.