• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

7.5 Km Per L Xtrail 2015 4x4 ?

gayankap

Question

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Are you sure this is your's :D ? You could have just taken a picture of a random X-Trail belonging to some random guy...all it would have taken is a peep over a wall :D..if you had done that...from here onwards you will be called Peeping_G (or Peep_Gaya...Gaya being a play on sound for "ගාය") 

iRage - umba nam patta retarded case ekak ban, ? it's not our fault ne ban, we all feel the sorrow and what type of mentality you have. relax brother take it easy, maybe next time when you cry to your parents they might buy you one.

Edited by gayankap

8 hours ago, gayankap said:

iRage - umba nam patta retarded case ekak ban, ? it's not our fault ne ban, we all feel the sorrow and what type of mentality you have. relax brother take it easy, maybe next time when you cry to your parents they might buy you one.

Just yanking your chain dude :) ...we all know someone was actually thinking of it :D Good thing is when I went crying to my parents they bought me a RANGE ROVER...I was in 1:43 scale..but still a Range Rover ne ?

Edited by iRage

10 minutes ago, iRage said:

Just yanking your chain dude :) ...we all know someone was actually thinking of it :D Good thing is when I went crying to my parents they bought me a RANGE ROVER...I was in 1:43 scale..but still a Range Rover ne ?

A lonely kid in a range Rover ??? 

19 minutes ago, weezy said:

Mchn these people are retarded jobless piece of shit who thinks they know better than us and trying to show off in the forum,  these wankers aint even have a maruti i suppose just shout out loud without knowing the fact that the xtrail is a complete flop , better save our energy let the dogs bark, we our self knows its a complete junk 

they cant accept the fact that xtrail its a crappy useless piece of shittyyyy vehicle  manufactured with utter nonsence conplete failure to the world i dnt think they even know whats hybrid  ? 

due to they r a waste fr this country who r jobless shitheads got nothing to do jst keep barking into peoples threads without knowing anything. Keboard warriors as that fellow mentioned 

Gayankp better ignore them a***** idiots  im fedup with them!

I know machan ☺️ , just had a little fun making him excited for a few minutes ? us actually who suffered trying to save everyone from buying this garbage and retarded lonely keyboard warriors who never had one running around the forum screaming lol ?

On 12/9/2017 at 7:38 AM, gayankap said:

I know machan ☺️ , just had a little fun making him excited for a few minutes ? us actually who suffered trying to save everyone from buying this garbage and retarded lonely keyboard warriors who never had one running around the forum screaming lol ?

Actually it appears that you were the one who got "excited" and started name calling because iRage very clearly stated that he was just yanking your chain. You appear really sensitive about people disagreeing with you, work on that a bit maybe? Buying a large and fairly heavy crossover and expecting it to do 11 KM/L(or even more hilariously 17.5) is unfortunately blind optimism so you only have yourselves to thank I'm afraid for not doing a bit of research before jumping in and buying something. 

To add some perspective, a family member has a 2016 Xtrail Hybrid bought from an importer with zero KM and by now it has done around 35k without any issues so far. Fuel consumption in the city is generally always 7-8 KM/l depending on driving style and they see around 11-12 outstation with a high of approx 14 on the highway. For him it is a significant improvement from his previous model petrol Xtrail (2011 or 12 Brand new Import) which struggled to get 5 in town. He seems to be quite pleased with the vehicle overall. Keeping an eye to see if any signs of tranmission issues pop up. 

Finally, if there is any more unpleasant behaviour on this thread, it will be closed.

Edited by Supra_Natural

18 hours ago, Supra_Natural said:

Actually it appears that you were the one who got "excited" and started name calling because iRage very clearly stated that he was just yanking your chain. You appear really sensitive about people disagreeing with you, work on that a bit maybe? Buying a large and fairly heavy crossover and expecting it to do 11 KM/L(or even more hilariously 17.5) is unfortunately blind optimism so you only have yourselves to thank I'm afraid for not doing a bit of research before jumping in and buying something. 

To add some perspective, a family member has a 2016 Xtrail Hybrid bought from an importer with zero KM and by now it has done around 35k without any issues so far. Fuel consumption in the city is generally always 7-8 KM/l depending on driving style and they see around 11-12 outstation with a high of approx 14 on the highway. For him it is a significant improvement from his previous model petrol Xtrail (2011 or 12 Brand new Import) which struggled to get 5 in town. He seems to be quite pleased with the vehicle overall. Keeping an eye to see if any signs of tranmission issues pop up. 

Finally, if there is any more unpleasant behaviour on this thread, it will be closed.

while you keep your eye opened some people struggled with gear box issues still wasting there money on fuel, god help people who brought this vehicle in 4x4 with no warrenty from car sales , the old x trail is as crap as the new one , people who use those knows. no one said we need it to do the fuel figures of a vezel, its not a large  suv its a mid size being a hybrid it does the same as a crv or a prado which is a large suv whats the point ? nissan hybrid system seems a heavy failure. a few will keep silent and jump at anyone who says its crap because they dont want to show that they got cought in this mess, and few will just be heroes without using one, and few will respond without using one, your very silent about how some people in this forum behaved and all of a sudden you appear here advicing us. before you decide anything call A*W , call hybrid hub or u can even call ranjan motors ask about the 4x4 model gear box issues, call u.s. car sales. if you wanna lock this thing up you should have locked it at first place while u see some people (maybe your friends) here fireup for no reason.

Edited by gayankap