• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

7.5 Km Per L Xtrail 2015 4x4 ?

gayankap

Question

25 minutes ago, gayankap said:

Dont buy without warrenty ban ...

oh and theres a small difference between the 2016 last qtr released model it got an electric hand break switch other than that almost everythings same ... g premium got adaptive cruise / auto break / electric driver seat / premium leather seats (mostly brown once in sri lanka) rockford fosgate sound system with 2 twitters four speakers and a big subwoofer on back (u can adjust every setting from the stereo like wipers locking system etc.) all wheel drive 4 wheel drive and many more stuff like u can adjust the settings from the smart phone with the app (passwords come on a small paper with details in key chain) and some models including the one which i brought comes with a body kit ... much much more joy to drive than an xtrail lol

Is it so yours 2015 g premium facelift ne? I should consider that Then, its good so im sure its better than xtrail ofcourse 

wow,if it had a diesel engine would have gotton about 13~19kmpl with the Renault R9M power plant.

https://www.carshowroom.com.au/reviews/2015-nissan-x-trail-diesel-review/

for this weight class diesel is still the best solution,although Our people/Car salesmen seem to have placed their bets too high on Hybrid technology which is still in development.

3 hours ago, ajm said:

for this weight class diesel is still the best solution,although Our people/Car salesmen seem to have placed their bets too high on Hybrid technology which is still in development.

The car salesmen don't place their bets on any kind of technology, heck..most of these people don't even know anything about automotive technology apart from the cute little bells and whistles the car comes with. They bring Hybrids because that has the lowest taxes for each class thus relatively lower selling price thus easier to sell to our esteemed car buying public.  If someone makes a coal powered car tomorrow and the govt says there is no taxes for coal powered cars...the car salesmen will bring those by the ship load and our people will buy twice as much what is being brought in to the country.

• Haha 1

technically it should be possible to swap a diesel power-train(Engine,Gearbox,Exhaust system) in to a non-diesel version,since the Gasoline,Hybrid and Diesel versions(unlike Prius,Harrier etc) share the same Chassis right?

Edited by ajm

I’m using a Xtrail and average Colombo city consumption is about 10 km/l. Best was 19.5 km/l, from Malabe to Matale via Kurunegala at late night. Sometimes consumption is only 3.5 km/l  for city/short driving + idle running when my toddler is sleeping in the car while I’m doing grocery shopping. Colleague of mine got 22 km/l as best on his Xtrail.

Point is there are too many variables and judging consumption without setting them is not fair for any Vehicle isn’t it? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Stig said:

For thel hingannaas, yes !

Yea thel hingannass only, we wouldnt buy unless we were mislead by bad marketing and never trust a salesmen again they confirmed and saod guranteed 17-18kmpl in city and outstation 20++

stupidity at its best 

On 8/22/2016 at 7:30 PM, gayankap said:

Is this normal ? Heard it does like 11 Km Per L. This was shown on average fuel consumption meter display. Didnt go on long distances though. Its a hybrid and still only 325 km done.

No advantage of being a Hybrid. The Petrol only similar vehicles compete these figures. May be poor R & D at the manufacturer.

On 11/8/2017 at 10:55 AM, maersk said:

I’m using a Xtrail and average Colombo city consumption is about 10 km/l. Best was 19.5 km/l, from Malabe to Matale via Kurunegala at late night. Sometimes consumption is only 3.5 km/l  for city/short driving + idle running when my toddler is sleeping in the car while I’m doing grocery shopping. Colleague of mine got 22 km/l as best on his Xtrail.

Point is there are too many variables and judging consumption without setting them is not fair for any Vehicle isn’t it? 

I don't agree with you sir, the meter shows better fuel consumption sometimes when on high way after you reset it, then it decreases, it will never do the figures which you have given when your traveling over 80km/l. And on traffic it's always 7.5. This vehicle is a complete failure and the 4x4 having gear box issues. ? Even A*W people confirmed it.

---------------------------------

To all the people who are saying we are thel higannas please note the meaning of a hybrid even mercs and bmws come as hybrids and phevs these days. Are those people who buy those thel higannas too ? In the future sl gov. Is trying to make all there vehicles hybrids, are those ministers and all the buggers whose going to use those thel higannas too ? Please stick to your 1998 car models which do 8 kmpl anyway and leave the hybrid people alone ?

Edited by gayankap

4 hours ago, gayankap said:

I don't agree with you sir, the meter shows better fuel consumption sometimes when on high way after you reset it, then it decreases, it will never do the figures which you have given when your traveling over 80km/l. And on traffic it's always 7.5. This vehicle is a complete failure and the 4x4 having gear box issues. ? Even A*W people confirmed it.

---------------------------------

To all the people who are saying we are thel higannas please note the meaning of a hybrid even mercs and bmws come as hybrids and phevs these days. Are those people who buy those thel higannas too ? In the future sl gov. Is trying to make all there vehicles hybrids, are those ministers and all the buggers whose going to use those thel higannas too ? Please stick to your 1998 car models which do 8 kmpl anyway and leave the hybrid people alone ?

Are you referring to average fuel economy Gayan? Mine is 10.2 km/l, never reset so far. How about the fuel economy report as in this picture?

I usually get about 10 km/l in CMB city even in heavy  traffic. Outstation (non highway) about 14 & highway about 18. Definitely it does better than my previous Chevy Cruze which did about 8 average.

recently my brother borrowed my xtrail as his Premio met with an accident. His itinerary is pretty routine traveling to same places on same time of the day. At the end of the week his fuel cost was exactly double than what he usually spent on his premio. I didn’t ask the mileage but that’s a pretty decent comparison I guess.

9C709292-8A4A-414A-8C05-B1A5A99E130B.jpeg

Yea thel hingannass only, we wouldnt buy unless we were mislead by bad marketing and never trust a salesmen again they confirmed and saod guranteed 17-18kmpl in city and outstation 20++

stupidity at its best 

A*W stopped importing the hybrid after so many complaint s

59 minutes ago, florider said:

A*W stopped importing the hybrid after so many complaint s

Wrong. They have 2017 facelift model which is the latest. Oh with new tax system it cost over 17 mil so they don’t expect any sales hence no ex-stock.

I have Xtrail Pure Drive T32 2015 model with optional 4WD and it does about 8-9 in Colombo and 12 outstations.  The only time it did more than 12 outstation was when I drove to Jaffna and I even used auto/4W mode for testing its capability.  I think it's not just the vehicle but depends on your driving style too.  When I drive alone I get less mileage because I'm on full throttle while I am more smooth when my family is onboard :)  

9 minutes ago, manafr said:

I have Xtrail Pure Drive T32 2015 model with optional 4WD and it does about 8-9 in Colombo and 12 outstations.  The only time it did more than 12 outstation was when I drove to Jaffna and I even used auto/4W mode for testing its capability.  I think it's not just the vehicle but depends on your driving style too.  When I drive alone I get less mileage because I'm on full throttle while I am more smooth when my family is onboard :)  

Exactly even ours pure drive t32 2016 4wd optional bought from A*W 

does 7-8kmpl in city out station 11-12 provably

sucks 

15 minutes ago, weezy said:

Exactly even ours pure drive t32 2016 4wd optional bought from A*W 

does 7-8kmpl in city out station 11-12 provably

sucks 

I get same mileage from my 2013 CRV even little better out station, best being 16kmpl on flat non highway drive.

1 hour ago, kush said:

I get same mileage from my 2013 CRV even little better out station, best being 16kmpl on flat non highway drive.

Yes no point buying hybrid suvs anymore it doesnt work well so better stick with petrols or diesel 

and hybrid xtrails are laggy as hell no pulling power even uselesss

6 hours ago, gayankap said:

If anyone's suspecting i never had one ... ?

There you go ... ?

Waste of my time , money And fuel ... ?

Never again a x trail ... ?

Are you sure this is your's :D ? You could have just taken a picture of a random X-Trail belonging to some random guy...all it would have taken is a peep over a wall :D..if you had done that...from here onwards you will be called Peeping_G (or Peep_Gaya...Gaya being a play on sound for "ගාය")