Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

  • 0
Dinukap4

What Type of Bulb Holder is this ?

Question

I have been trying to figure out what kind of Bulb holder this is! Recently I bought a Subaru Legacy b4 and need to re wire the the Fog lamps they are Cibie Fog lamps and one of the holders are missing Can someone tell me what these are they are not HB4 or HB3's 

IMAG6426.jpg

IMAG6427.jpg

IMAG6428.jpg

IMAG6429.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
35 minutes ago, Dinukap4 said:

I have been trying to figure out what kind of Bulb holder this is! Recently I bought a Subaru Legacy b4 and need to re wire the the Fog lamps they are Cibie Fog lamps and one of the holders are missing Can someone tell me what these are they are not HB4 or HB3's 

 

 

 

 

You bought a B4? Wow cool. I'm envious. Nice going.

As for the bulb type: It should be listed in small / fine print on the bulb holder itself. If not just take the model year of the car and google for it and you'll find the bulb type listed via a Subaru forum or a replacement parts supplier site easily.

Edited by Kavvz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

see if this might help^_^

 

Headlight low beam H7
Headlight High beam H1U (JDM Models HID D2R lamp)
Front Fog H3
Front indicator PY21W
Parking light W5W
Side indicator W5W
Brake/Tail P21/5W
Rear Indicator PY21W
Rear Fog P21w
Reversing light P21W 

High mount stop light
Saloow P21W
Estate R10w

Number plate light W5W
Bootlight W5W

Luggage compartment light 12v 13w - T10
Ashtray light 12v 1.4w
Room light 12v 8w - 31mm Festoon
Spotlight 12v 8w - 31mm Festoon
Front door edge light 12v 8w - 31mm Festoon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 01/08/2016 at 8:14 PM, Kavvz said:

You bought a B4? Wow cool. I'm envious. Nice going.

As for the bulb type: It should be listed in small / fine print on the bulb holder itself. If not just take the model year of the car and google for it and you'll find the bulb type listed via a Subaru forum or a replacement parts supplier site easily.

Thank you. I have tried I have googled as much as I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 01/08/2016 at 8:42 PM, Muditha420 said:

see if this might help^_^

 

Headlight low beam H7
Headlight High beam H1U (JDM Models HID D2R lamp)
Front Fog H3
Front indicator PY21W
Parking light W5W
Side indicator W5W
Brake/Tail P21/5W
Rear Indicator PY21W
Rear Fog P21w
Reversing light P21W 

High mount stop light
Saloow P21W
Estate R10w

Number plate light W5W
Bootlight W5W

Luggage compartment light 12v 13w - T10
Ashtray light 12v 1.4w
Room light 12v 8w - 31mm Festoon
Spotlight 12v 8w - 31mm Festoon
Front door edge light 12v 8w - 31mm Festoon 

Thanks for the details but non of those were the adopter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I found out that the Mercury Marauder Fog lights Holders were the same and the  9006  Bulb base type fits this fog lamp. Thanks all for the replies :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i think i saw a similar one on a peugeot 406. i would recommend checking with the shops who sells European spares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Sorry, I don't know which type of holder it is. But the bulb it self is an H1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Completely OT, but saw your brother post a photo of the Legacy on FB, very nais indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, terrabytetango said:

Completely OT, but saw your brother post a photo of the Legacy on FB, very nais indeed.

Aww.. come on post up a picture  / link of the B4 for us too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Aww.. come on post up a picture  / link of the B4 for us too!!

Better ask Dinukap4 for that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/5/2016 at 5:20 AM, Kavvz said:

Aww.. come on post up a picture  / link of the B4 for us too!!

Here you go :D New 17'' Subaru B4  Rims are on the way from Japan.

IMAG6467_1.jpg

IMAG6407.jpg

IMAG6464.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 04/08/2016 at 8:29 PM, terrabytetango said:

Completely OT, but saw your brother post a photo of the Legacy on FB, very nais indeed.

Tanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, Dinukap4 said:

Here you go :D New 17'' Subaru B4  Rims are on the way from Japan.

 

IMAG6407.jpg

 

Not a fan of those rims either! I'm glad you're getting replacements- But wowwee! What a beauty! Gotta love it!

What a lovely purchase Dinukap4- Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Kavvz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Not a fan of those rims either! I'm glad you're getting replacements- But wowwee! What a beauty! Gotta love it!

What a lovely purchase Dinukap4- Thanks for sharing!

Kavvz, I liked your previous reply better, before it was edited of course :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, NRX said:

Kavvz, I liked your previous reply better, before it was edited of course :D 

lol! The reply about how a sleeper B4 with no spoiler would be perfect for trolling riceroni civic's? Yeah I'd totally do that! :D 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×