• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prius 3rd vs Allion 1.5

jayashantha12345

Question

5 answers to this question

I guess you are referring to the 260 Allion, this has been discussed before search the forum

Comfort,  Performance and handling Allion would be better but the Prius would have a better acceleration. Obviously the Prius would do better on fuel

Breaking I think the Prius would do better

Almost all facelift and pre facelift allions I have seen didn't have VSC or TC but the prius has them both. Probably depends on the Grade.

Both come with most of the latest features, but being a hybrid the prius may have additional features. Probably depends on the Grade. If you are going for the Allion look for the so called G grade with Illuminated dashboard meter panel etc.

Not sure Prius and Allion are to be compared since both stand in its own. When it comes to comfort Allion is better and if you are not concerned about fuel economy (relative to Prius) as most lankans are, overall Allion is a good choice. Consider ground clearance needed for SL roads. Not sure TC & VSC are of serious things to decide when it comes to SL roads, as you may not get a chance to drive at high speed -other than few express ways.

23 hours ago, VecLa said:

Not sure Prius and Allion are to be compared since both stand in its own. When it comes to comfort Allion is better and if you are not concerned about fuel economy (relative to Prius) as most lankans are, overall Allion is a good choice. Consider ground clearance needed for SL roads. Not sure TC & VSC are of serious things to decide when it comes to SL roads, as you may not get a chance to drive at high speed -other than few express ways.

Appreciate if you watch below video before commenting bluntly and misleading people.

5 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

Appreciate if you watch below video before commenting bluntly and misleading people.

No argument on that. That's why I said 'not sure' when it comes to SL roads. Video shows TC on snowy road and matters when acceleration. I have not seen SL drivers do such rigourous acceleration. Anyway your point is taken.