• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speaker brands

Iced-T

Question

Looking for a decent speaker brand and model. Nothing over the top please, can I get anything decent between 5 to 10k? 

this is to replace the 6" speakers that are fitted at the back.

Edited by Iced-T

14 answers to this question

Pioneer TS-A1675R 6-1/2" 3-Way TS Series Coaxial Car Speakers

There's a small size difference with the 6.5 in model  specifications , availability may be different in other markets.

Edited by Twin Turbo
  • Like 1

The last word. Pioneer,  6 in 3way

they get the job done. No fuss, No mess! just get them professionally installed

Warning:   there are copies and copies of copies. of them so be careful. might I recommend a sub to top the conversion?

Good luck bro!:)

Edited by Twin Turbo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Twin Turbo said:

The last word. Pioneer,  6 in 3way

they get the job done. No fuss, No mess! just get them professionally installed

Warning:   there are copies and copies of copies. of them so be careful. might I recommend a sub to top the conversion?

Good luck bro!:)

54 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

I replaced my rear speakers with 3way coaxial Kenwood speakers... I recommend it.. good base, good smooth sound, and doesnt even require a sub... costed only 6k for both speakers... got it originally from Pet#o and installed there itself... 

The model number would help. I may be able to get them down from Singapore.

Just now, Twin Turbo said:

There's a small size difference with the 6.5 in model

yes... thanks.. i think i will have to go to my car and measure. I might need to change the entire board where the speakers house.... its all rotten and dilapidated

If you're replacing the parcell shelf, why not upgrade to 6x9? way cooler and handles more power - what's your head unit?

The power of a good subwoofer ! no offence, but try getting this with 'em 6 inchers!:D

Edited by Twin Turbo

I found the topic while i was in here lately looking for speakers. What I wanna know is does anyone of us know how to find the original spekers when it comes to pioneer ?? As I always got to go with Pioneer, thats the only brand which runs through on my mind. Therefore please be kind enough to point out the good speakers you ve come across in your life and the speaker experience that you have gone through.

6 hours ago, Nissan cdj said:

I found the topic while i was in here lately looking for speakers. What I wanna know is does anyone of us know how to find the original spekers when it comes to pioneer ?? As I always got to go with Pioneer, thats the only brand which runs through on my mind. Therefore please be kind enough to point out the good speakers you ve come across in your life and the speaker experience that you have gone through.

Just buy from a reputed place,   that's the only way to be sure. Bara and advance should have original, also Damro has pioneer original as well. 

Pet#o I believe is the agent for kenwood and Blaupunkt agents are D*MO.

1 hour ago, The Stig said:

Just buy from a reputed place,   that's the only way to be sure. Bara and advance should have original, also Damro has pioneer original as well. 

Pet#o I believe is the agent for kenwood and Blaupunkt agents are D*MO.

Well you know what the thing is they have originally made in china and the Vietnamese Pioneer, Im in a complicacy where which to choose ??