Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

  • 0
kiario

Kia Rio Hatchback or Mitsubishi Attrage

Question

Hey guys, 

Good Day.....

Kinda new here, planning for an upgrade, 

kindly help me out to pick one out these two.

I got KIA RIO HATCHBACK and MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE on the list. heard that KIA RIO is efficient enough to do about 15Km per L, and ATTRAGE is more than 20Km per L... Planning to buy brand new condition, not used once.... but no idea about rest of the facts. kindly guide me through with further facts..

thanks.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2
19 hours ago, Frank said:

i looked up a few things on Attarge for you,

1. Spacious cabin

2. Best in class turning radius

3. 20.6km /l specified by manufacturer (this may depend on driving style)

4. Better resale value in comparison to a Korean model

5. Leather seats as standard

6. Better ground clearance

7. Proven MIVEC engine

This sounds like the sales talk given by a car salesman.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
On 7/20/2016 at 11:56 AM, Frank said:

i looked up a few things on Attarge for you,

1. Spacious cabin

2. Best in class turning radius

3. 20.6km /l specified by manufacturer (this may depend on driving style)

4. Better resale value in comparison to a Korean model

5. Leather seats as standard

6. Better ground clearance

7. Proven MIVEC engine

How much is Mitsubishi paying you for the advert?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, kiario said:

Hey guys, 

Good Day.....

Kinda new here, planning for an upgrade, 

kindly help me out to pick one out these two.

I got KIA RIO HATCHBACK and MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE on the list. heard that KIA RIO is efficient enough to do about 15Km per L, and ATTRAGE is more than 20Km per L... Planning to buy brand new condition, not used once.... but no idea about rest of the facts. kindly guide me through with further facts..

thanks.. 

Since you use "kiario" as your username, I guess you're a fan of the car. So why don't you wrap up everything and go for it? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Oh blimey! It took me a while to see the first "i" of the OPs forum handle "kiario" 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, trinity said:

Oh blimey! It took me a while to see the first "i" of the OPs forum handle "kiario" 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, zeem35 said:

Rio looks way better than attrage

it sure is

but jst wanna know a bit more on the tchnicl side

thanks anyway :) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

how much are these cars? also u must check spare part availability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i looked up a few things on Attarge for you,

1. Spacious cabin

2. Best in class turning radius

3. 20.6km /l specified by manufacturer (this may depend on driving style)

4. Better resale value in comparison to a Korean model

5. Leather seats as standard

6. Better ground clearance

7. Proven MIVEC engine

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, Frank said:

Sorry guys ! Not paid anything 

 

Suuuure you're not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 hours ago, Frank said:

Sorry guys ! Not paid anything 

ko may KIA eke sales buwa ?:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 hours ago, Frank said:

Sorry guys ! Not paid anything 

of course... and I'm the pied piper of Hamlin.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On July 19, 2016 at 8:49 AM, kiario said:

Hey guys, 

Good Day.....

Kinda new here, planning for an upgrade, 

kindly help me out to pick one out these two.

I got KIA RIO HATCHBACK and MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE on the list. heard that KIA RIO is efficient enough to do about 15Km per L, and ATTRAGE is more than 20Km per L... Planning to buy brand new condition, not used once.... but no idea about rest of the facts. kindly guide me through with further facts..

thanks.. 

What about Mazda 2 ? Have you chked it out ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×