• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Perodua Axia is it a good car to Buy ?

spindain

My wife is using Kia Picanto 2016 model, it is a good car in general and build quality is good compared to the other cars you have mentioned (not comparing Picanto with Aqua). We also short listed Picanto and Axia from the list we prepared and finally decided to go for Picato for below reason.

1. Build quality is better than the Axia

2. Warranty is 5 years or 150,0000 km

3. At that time it was cheaper than similar spec Axia

4. My wife loved Picanto and she was able to pick the color she want.

Fuel economy is between 10-11 km/l in the city.

2017 Picanto looks better than 2016 model. And it has some additional options like touch screen infotainment system but try to pick the model with ABS if you go for the Picanto.

We did not go to Alto automatic and Celerio automatic due to safety issues and bad build quality.

Rejected Grand i10. It was very expensive 3.49M at that time for the model with ABS (and it had driver air bag only). The Picanto and Grand i10 shares same engine, gear box and chassis.

Hope this helps.

Edited by tbird

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, CRabel said:

If you're crazy on fuel consumption like I am, buy the Mira :)

I recently bought a Mira and really excited about its fuel consumption. I made a post on it here: http://autolanka.com/forums/topic/19254-buy-car-which-have-low-fuel-consumption/?do=findComment&comment=317535

Hope it helps somebody on the fence about buying a Mira... someday...

Chanaka

Why don't you open a dedicated thread for your Mira with some pictures and post your experiences with the car there instead of spamming the whole forum?

Example Threads:

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Gihan89 said:

Hi I just bought a perodua axia few weeks ago. Yesterday onwards I feel small clicking noise when it's running with ac on. It's kinda noticeable when breaking and accelerating. Is that a problem to worry? Can anybody help? Thanks 

Noises are hard to diagnose by description. It needs to be inspected in person to give an accurate answer. However, where does the noise come from? Inside or outside? Engine bay or wheels? Maybe share a video clip?