• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suv Rent A Car?

smartcard

Reminds me of that infamous Vezel thread. :D

Well I was actually going to update that thread, as I ended up spending an extended period of time with a Honda Vezel as a consequence of a road trip and actually liked it. Yes you heard right: I liked it! :D It just goes to say you can't always judge a vesi by the pretty face, or lack there of, you gotta...okay, I'm getting carried away here; but jokes aside I thought it drove well.

I'm no automotive reviewer, and I didn't spend a lot of time behind the wheel, but it was decent and the ride was as expected with nothing to hate on. While it looks tiny, its not too bad once you stop comparing it to an SUV and compare it to a small hatchback instead. Overall it proved to be decent and I can appreciate why people like them so much now; especially if say one was in the market for something small and cutesy like the hoda honda fit, but better looking...

The only thing is: Mazda has a little crossover (the Mazda CX3) as well which to me looks a whole lot better, and if its anything like the Mazda 3 to drive then that'd be the CUV to get. I haven't been in it yet as its not available anywhere ( for short time OR full ;)) but as above, if you find a good place to rent- Let me know!

Edited by Kavvz

Well I was actually going to update that thread, as I ended up spending an extended period of time with a Honda Vezel as a consequence of a road trip and actually liked it. Yes you heard right: I liked it! :D It just goes to say you can't always judge a vesi by the pretty face, or lack there of, you gotta...okay, I'm getting carried away here; but jokes aside I thought it drove well.

I'm no automotive reviewer, and I didn't spend a lot of time behind the wheel, but it was decent and the ride was as expected with nothing to hate on. While it looks tiny, its not too bad once you stop comparing it to an SUV and compare it to a small hatchback instead. Overall it proved to be decent and I can appreciate why people like them so much now; especially if say one was in the market for something small and cutesy like the hoda honda fit, but better looking...

The only thing is: Mazda has https://www.google.ca/search?q=mazda+cx+3&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjugubL87HNAhUKLlIKHdzkC4MQ_AUIBigB'>a little crossover (the Mazda CX3) as well which to me looks a whole lot better, and if its anything like the Mazda 3 to drive then that'd be the CUV to get. I haven't been in it yet as its not available anywhere ( for short time OR full ;)) but as above, if you find a good place to rent- Let me know!

I also don't think it's a bad vehicle. It has good ground clearance and also a lot of options for that price tag. The problem is as for many other vehicle models, the A$$ hole drivers who think they're driving the best SUV in the world. As you said when you take it as a hatchback with good ground clearance, it's a good vehicle to own.

• Like 1

totally agree. The problem is people who own it think they are driving a SUV while people who comment on it compare it with SUV's. For me, after driving my Vitz and N17 it is a far better vehicle with good options and good ground clearance for Rs.4.65Mn (When i imported it)

Only down side is its less comfortable compared to the N17. I think its a better deal than buying an overpriced Toyota Axio

totally agree. The problem is people who own it think they are driving a SUV while people who comment on it compare it with SUV's. For me, after driving my Vitz and N17 it is a far better vehicle with good options and good ground clearance for Rs.4.65Mn (When i imported it)

Only down side is its less comfortable compared to the N17. I think its a better deal than buying an overpriced Toyota Axio

I agree with your comment regarding comfort. I have driven Vezel on numerous occasions and felt no difference than an Aqua comfort.