• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Real Ghost Stories

PreseaLover

Damn... ok.... so once in my room I was sleeping looking upwards, and both my arms were on my chest and suddenly my right arm was pulled towards the otherside out of the bed. I thought I was dreaming, and ignored it and got back to sleep again while keeping my hand on the chest again. and after few minutes once again my arm was dragged from my chest out of the bed.. I still was in doubt whether its actually a dream or not.. So I opened my eyes and concentrated on the arm and kept it firm on my chest. When the same thing happened once again I realized this is happening for real and and I got out of the bed and stood up and raised my arm towards my eye sight to see, and shit just got real when it was pulled down again and i felt my hand was being held by another... I then switched on the lights and poured the jug of water onto my hand thinking whoever is holding my hand will slip its hand for the water (that's the only thing that came into my mind) and recited few buddhist prayers and went to bed again... It didnt happen again after that... However, this happened last year when I was in my welisara home.. Back then I used to draw wall art in my room.. so my entire room was covered by art...Most of the art consisted of two faced people wearing masks, then some creatures trying to destroy a wall clock, and then a wicked looking baby god and few other arts... some of the days when I switch off the lights I kinda saw that those people I have driven in the wall were coming out of the wall and floating in the air in my room.. so after this incident of my hand being pulled immediately the next day I repainted my room and didn't encounter any incidents as such again...

Yeah that's called dreaming. I don't believe those things until it happens to me.

Damn... ok.... so once in my room I was sleeping looking upwards, and both my arms were on my chest and suddenly my right arm was pulled towards the otherside out of the bed. I thought I was dreaming, and ignored it and got back to sleep again while keeping my hand on the chest again. and after few minutes once again my arm was dragged from my chest out of the bed.. I still was in doubt whether its actually a dream or not.. So I opened my eyes and concentrated on the arm and kept it firm on my chest. When the same thing happened once again I realized this is happening for real and and I got out of the bed and stood up and raised my arm towards my eye sight to see, and shit just got real when it was pulled down again and i felt my hand was being held by another... I then switched on the lights and poured the jug of water onto my hand thinking whoever is holding my hand will slip its hand for the water (that's the only thing that came into my mind) and recited few buddhist prayers and went to bed again... It didnt happen again after that... However, this happened last year when I was in my welisara home.. Back then I used to draw wall art in my room.. so my entire room was covered by art...Most of the art consisted of two faced people wearing masks, then some creatures trying to destroy a wall clock, and then a wicked looking baby god and few other arts... some of the days when I switch off the lights I kinda saw that those people I have driven in the wall were coming out of the wall and floating in the air in my room.. so after this incident of my hand being pulled immediately the next day I repainted my room and didn't encounter any incidents as such again...

Really? This is what made you believe in ghosts? This is "hypnagogia", a state between sleep and awake. During this time ,one could experience lucid dreaming or thoughts, sleep paralysis or even hallucinations. I can't believe you thought it was a ghost. :D

• Like 2

Really? This is what made you believe in ghosts? This is "hypnagogia", a state between sleep and awake. During this time ,one could experience lucid dreaming or thoughts, sleep paralysis or even hallucinations. I can't believe you thought it was a ghost. :D

No no this wasnt dreaming.. I drank water, went to the bathroom and took a piss also before i went to sleep so you know i was pretty much awake...

No no this wasnt dreaming.. I drank water, went to the bathroom and took a piss also before i went to sleep so you know i was pretty much awake...

One can still be in a false idea that he/she was awake during that time but actually it was a state between sleep and awake. Also someone could engage in physical activities such as walking or like in your case "taking a piss". :D

One can still be in a false idea that he/she was awake during that time but actually it was a state between sleep and awake. Also someone could engage in physical activities such as walking or like in your case "taking a piss". :D

lol no, no your theory might be true, but i dont sleep walk or sleep piss... I know it was real, man i felt the chills... :speechless-smiley-006:

So you guys mean to tell me there are no ghosts? what about all the proven ghost stories which were real.. What about demons and gods getting pocessed into other people's bodies and speak? I have experienced that too and it was in the afternoon...

So you guys mean to tell me there are no ghosts? what about all the proven ghost stories which were real.. What about demons and gods getting pocessed into other people's bodies and speak? I have experienced that too and it was in the afternoon...

Proven? Tell me one

There are so many noh.. ok the ANABELLE DOLL incident is true, the doll is still caged if you know the story and still being spoken for over 40 years.. then the Mothmen Prophecy incident, the amittyville story...

Watched all those movies, just for pure entertainment. okay there are some unresolved/ unexplained stuff but that doesn't mean that ghosts really exists.

Do you guys remember the creepy TV ad by Eagle insurance? it was about a girl who was killed by a drunk driver. There was a banner hoisted by the same company mentioning the tragic incident, at the Baseline road - not long after hoisting the banner rumors began to spread that the girl turned her head and smiled with the drivers when they passed the banner at midnight.

I've never seen one with me own eyes though :sad-smiley-066:

just because the thread is related to my name, here's one I encountered that relates to you,

Last week I went to check a Nissan Presea 1998 (A) with the intention of buying. car was a red one. owned by a lady. she almost interviewed me, like for a job opening before allowing me to go and check the car. so I started checking with the basics. opened the bonnet. annnnd,

- washer fluid tank cap missing

- radiator reservoir tank lid missing

- opened the radiator cap - full of mud colored water. corroded.

- wiring under the hood is messed up. wires everywhere. some with open ends just hanging out.

- check the oil dipstick it was ok. opened the engine oil cap and took a look, carbon (?) deposited.

- checked odo, 240k done. started, no issues started.

- checked the engine oil cap again while engine is running, oil sprinkling out.

- driver side door doesn't close/ seal properly.

- power shutters 3/4 working.

- opened the boot, floor board corroded. air bubbles (big ones) on the paint.

I inspected the air filter, when I unlocked those clips to access air filter she asks me if I am a mechanic. I say no. and then she says if you're not a mechanic then don't open those things you don't know about because if you break it I can't find mechanics to fix this.

then I decided to walk away even without asking for a test drive. she finally said "ane give me an offer and take this away I have already bought a new car" and showed me a Maruti Suzuki AStar. I didn't bother giving offers because it had too much work to do than I could handle.

thought this may be a ghost story for you because you're a presealover. :smilie_liebe9: I kinda lost my taste for presea after this.

Edited by ghostwriter

I kinda lost my taste for presea after this.

That's just one car dude, there are a lot of properly maintained Preseas in this country, don't loose your hopes. Take PreseaLover for instance, the guy is basically insane but he keeps his ride perfect, at least he tries to.

• Like 1

just because the thread is related to my name, here's one I encountered that relates to you,

Last week I went to check a Nissan Presea 1998 (A) with the intention of buying. car was a red one. owned by a lady. she almost interviewed me, like for a job opening before allowing me to go and check the car. so I started checking with the basics. opened the bonnet. annnnd,

- wiring under the hood is messed up. wires everywhere. some with open ends just hanging out.

- check the oil dipstick it was ok. opened the engine oil cap and took a look, carbon (?) deposited.

I inspected the air filter, when I unlocked those clips to access air filter she asks me if I am a mechanic. I say no. and then she says if you're not a mechanic then don't open those things you don't know about because if you break it I can't find mechanics to fix this.

then I decided to walk away even without asking for a test drive. she finally said "ane give me an offer and take this away I have already bought a new car" and showed me a Maruti Suzuki AStar. I didn't bother giving offers because it had too much work to do than I could handle.

thought this may be a ghost story for you because you're a presealover. :smilie_liebe9: I kinda lost my taste for presea after this.

Now PreseaLover is going to go full out stalker tracking this 'lady' down! :D

Too bad you didn't take a test drive as the car mechanically could have been okay. The things above are mostly cosmetic and not a huge issue (IMO). As the lady seemed keen to get rid of the car which was in bad cosmetic condition, it may be a good opportunity to get the car at a low price (if the test drive proved the car to be basically sound).

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

Watched all those movies, just for pure entertainment. okay there are some unresolved/ unexplained stuff but that doesn't mean that ghosts really exists.

The question arises....If its not ghostly, in an era where technology is so vast to figure out anything, why havent these unexplained phenomena remains the same?

Do you guys remember the creepy TV ad by Eagle insurance? it was about a girl who was killed by a drunk driver. There was a banner hoisted by the same company mentioning the tragic incident, at the Baseline road - not long after hoisting the banner rumors began to spread that the girl turned her head and smiled with the drivers when they passed the banner at midnight.

I've never seen one with me own eyes though :sad-smiley-066:

Yeah i remember I used to look at her everytime I saw that board..

you lost your taste for presea just because of one car? Yeah you went to see the car with the GB number plates ryt? It was advertised 3,4 years ago too and by the looks of it before opening the hood you can say the car is f**ked... but that doesnt mean all the presea's are the same... plus how can you say you lose the taste of the car because the owner had not properly maintained it? there are some presea's in the country still in pristine condition... if you told me before I would have looked out for a presea for you as I'm keeping an eye on each and every presea in this country even though I have one.. well its a hobby... There is a good presea (1 owner) midnight blue one for sale in kohuwala, sunethradevi mawatha car sale.. very well maintained and has an odo of 250k in the clock.. if you are going to inspect that presea, let me know too I'd join too if im free... I anyway wanted to go see that car, just cuz from the outside it looks so perfect and it has the rear gold badges without a single scratch mark too... anyway what im telling is, you just cannot judge a presea from a single car...

Now PreseaLover is going to go full out stalker tracking this 'lady' down! :D

Too bad you didn't take a test drive as the car mechanically could have been okay. The things above are mostly cosmetic and not a huge issue (IMO). As the lady seemed keen to get rid of the car which was in bad cosmetic condition, it may be a good opportunity to get the car at a low price (if the test drive proved the car to be basically sound).

No I won't stalk her cuz she is trying to sell her car, which means she is not a keeper... If she aint a keeper, she aint the ideal woman yo :D

you lost your taste for presea just because of one car? Yeah you went to see the car with the GB number plates ryt? It was advertised 3,4 years ago too and by the looks of it before opening the hood you can say the car is f**ked... but that doesnt mean all the presea's are the same... plus how can you say you lose the taste of the car because the owner had not properly maintained it? there are some presea's in the country still in pristine condition... if you told me before I would have looked out for a presea for you as I'm keeping an eye on each and every presea in this country even though I have one.. well its a hobby... There is a good presea (1 owner) midnight blue one for sale in kohuwala, sunethradevi mawatha car sale.. very well maintained and has an odo of 250k in the clock.. if you are going to inspect that presea, let me know too I'd join too if im free... I anyway wanted to go see that car, just cuz from the outside it looks so perfect and it has the rear gold badges without a single scratch mark too... anyway what im telling is, you just cannot judge a presea from a single car...

I don't have thing for presea but I saw some pictures of your presea and thought it was a nice looking car so just thought of checking that car. I liked those frameless doors just because they look cool. yea you guys should be right I can't say all are bad just because one is bad. but that presea did scare me :sad-smiley-067:

No I won't stalk her cuz she is trying to sell her car, which means she is not a keeper... If she aint a keeper, she aint the ideal woman yo :D

haha she's an old lady and I didn't like her attitude. later I got to know from a neighbor of hers that a cash-buying-broker came to check the car. the ad is also removed from qucik.lk so I guess it's sold now.

I don't have thing for presea but I saw some pictures of your presea and thought it was a nice looking car so just thought of checking that car. I liked those frameless doors just because they look cool. yea you guys should be right I can't say all are bad just because one is bad. but that presea did scare me :sad-smiley-067:

If you look closer, if you listen closer everything will speak to you... :) if you inspect a good car and look closer, im sure the presea will speak to you :)

I know it's hard to convince you on this theory.. coz you are a number 4... you are born on 22 feb if that's correct? if so number 4's are hard to convince, they walk away from things easily without hanging onto it...

Edited by PreseaLover