• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Real Ghost Stories

PreseaLover

Though we discuss non motoring related stuff here in the forum, I believe this is not the place for this kind of a topic.

unless it's about a haunted car :speechless-smiley-003::speechless-smiley-003::speechless-smiley-003:

Well when I need a bit of horror i don't rush it I wait for a while and when the milage is right i take the car for the service the bill never fails to horrify me.

Edited by matroska

In a more relevant note to AL, there are several roads in SL that are popular for haunting (at least for being creepy). I believe Haputale-Beragala is such road. Has anyone knows more ?

Edited by hrm

Though we discuss non motoring related stuff here in the forum, I believe this is not the place for this kind of a topic.

Agree with you Trinity. Also in logically, the topic "Real Ghost Stories" is invalid as no REAL ghost. So I shut up from this point.

Have you seen the new Ashoka Handagama movie "Let her cry". Prof in the movie drives a presea and it is in fine condition.

Ammatasiri, NO.... do you have the movie? if so can you send me a screenshot of the car? is it an english number? what colour? curious to see...

In a more relevant note to AL, there are several roads in SL that are popular for haunting (at least for being creepy). I believe Haputale-Beragala is such road. Has anyone knows more ?

Actually it's Haputale - Bandarawela road. My hometown is Bandarawela. So I've heard this story a couple of times. It's called the Y junction where the road from Haputale devides to Bandarawela and Diyathalawa. This place is kind of haunted even during daytime, there is a mist around this area. No houses or people also there is a cemetery nearby. At night people say some drivers who've been driving alone via this place have experienced some unusual things . The most famous one is a woman carrying a baby beside the road asking for a ride, then she gets in. After a while when you look at the rear view mirror, she's eating the baby . I don't believe any of this were true. Whenever I travel with my family via this place, we use to tell this story and have a good laugh. Edited by sathyajithj99

Dark green.. woah that's the first I have heard of a dark green presea.. anyway yes send me the link machan :)

Huh.... Now we begin to see the ghosts.

Once I was driving back home with my wife and daughter around midnight after attending to a funeral in Bemmulla area. Believe me I was going in circles and could not find my way back towards A1 road. I ended up twice at the Bemmulla station and once back at the same funeral house. Although the idea of ghosts never occurred to me at that time, when I thought of it later on I could not explain how and why I lost my way. (I had my GPS phone but the area was not very well marked on Google Map).

Now that I told my little ghost story, over to you PL to go on with yours!

Actually it's Haputale - Bandarawela road. My hometown is Bandarawela. So I've heard this story a couple of times. It's called the Y junction where the road from Haputale devides to Bandarawela and Diyathalawa. This place is kind of haunted even during daytime, there is a mist around this area. No houses or people also there is a cemetery nearby. At night people say some drivers who've been driving alone via this place have experienced some unusual things . The most famous one is a woman carrying a baby beside the road asking for a ride, then she gets in. After a while when you look at the rear view mirror, she's eating the baby . I don't believe any of this were true. Whenever I travel with my family via this place, we use to tell this story and have a good laugh.

Wow.It's more or less the infamous Mohini is it?

Huh.... Now we begin to see the ghosts.

Once I was driving back home with my wife and daughter around midnight after attending to a funeral in Bemmulla area. Believe me I was going in circles and could not find my way back towards A1 road. I ended up twice at the Bemmulla station and once back at the same funeral house. Although the idea of ghosts never occurred to me at that time, when I thought of it later on I could not explain how and why I lost my way. (I had my GPS phone but the area was not very well marked on Google Map).

Now that I told my little ghost story, over to you PL to go on with yours!

Damn... ok.... so once in my room I was sleeping looking upwards, and both my arms were on my chest and suddenly my right arm was pulled towards the otherside out of the bed. I thought I was dreaming, and ignored it and got back to sleep again while keeping my hand on the chest again. and after few minutes once again my arm was dragged from my chest out of the bed.. I still was in doubt whether its actually a dream or not.. So I opened my eyes and concentrated on the arm and kept it firm on my chest. When the same thing happened once again I realized this is happening for real and and I got out of the bed and stood up and raised my arm towards my eye sight to see, and shit just got real when it was pulled down again and i felt my hand was being held by another... I then switched on the lights and poured the jug of water onto my hand thinking whoever is holding my hand will slip its hand for the water (that's the only thing that came into my mind) and recited few buddhist prayers and went to bed again... It didnt happen again after that... However, this happened last year when I was in my welisara home.. Back then I used to draw wall art in my room.. so my entire room was covered by art...Most of the art consisted of two faced people wearing masks, then some creatures trying to destroy a wall clock, and then a wicked looking baby god and few other arts... some of the days when I switch off the lights I kinda saw that those people I have driven in the wall were coming out of the wall and floating in the air in my room.. so after this incident of my hand being pulled immediately the next day I repainted my room and didn't encounter any incidents as such again...

It says you can't receive any new massages. You can find the links on the E**k*** online forums

Oh just now checked, my inbox is full and cannot recieve any further messages... so deleted the messages and now its ok again :) ok i will check in the elakiri forums thanks