• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Place To Paint My Car - 2016 Thread

Goro

I've gone through almost every single thread related to this topic in Autolanka forum. Most of those threads were started many years ago and most of information are outdated. ( I went to a place recommended in one of those threads , and they no longer do painting works). So I hope this new thread will be useful with up to date information.

I'm looking for a good place with a professional paint booth and oven. What are the good places? I went to spreymech as older thread suggested but now this place is overloaded. Looking for a good place for a quick job , preferably around Dehiwala.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any one knows the quality of work done at Honda Agent. This Bike bugger hit my Vezel from behind. Need to repaint the buffer and a panel. As maintenance was done throughout from the agent, i thought of getting the work done from them. 

Any one who has previous experience on paint jobs with them, comments are much appreciated.

Edited by Quiet

• 2 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 9:43 AM, Quiet said:

Any one knows the quality of work done at Honda Agent. This Bike bugger hit my Vezel from behind. Need to repaint the buffer and a panel. As maintenance was done throughout from the agent, i thought of getting the work done from them. 

Any one who has previous experience on paint jobs with them, comments are much appreciated.

Did a paint job when I had my Insight from their Maradana work shop. They did a good job.

• Like 1