• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

About 1.8 G Limited 121 Car

Praneethsomathunga

Interesting thread...never knew this generation of Corolla was sold by the agents

You mean Corolla 120 series? Many. I used brand-new diesel 120 series (commonly called 121 diesel) car as my wedding car, 10 years ago.

Most of the corolla models which are imported under agents (export model) has Toyota logo (T) on the shell.

JDM version has Corolla logo © on shell.

You mean Corolla 120 series? Many. I used brand-new diesel 120 series (commonly called 121 diesel) car as my wedding car, 10 years ago.

Most of the corolla models which are imported under agents (export model) has Toyota logo (T) on the shell.

JDM version has Corolla logo © on shell.

This is true. All the JDM Toyotas have their specific logos on the front shell. Once I saw a Yaris hatchback (export model of JDM Vitz) and it also had the Toyota logo instead of Vitz logo.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Sampath Gunasekera" data-cid="293304" data-time="1465226858"><p>

<br />

You mean Corolla 120 series? Many. I used brand-new diesel 120 series (commonly called 121 diesel) car as my wedding car, 10 years ago.<br />

Most of the corolla models which are imported under agents (export model) has Toyota logo (T) on the shell.<br />

JDM version has Corolla logo © on shell.</p></blockquote>

I thought the diesel ones were brought down from Singapore

This is true. All the JDM Toyotas have their specific logos on the front shell. Once I saw a Yaris hatchback (export model of JDM Vitz) and it also had the Toyota logo instead of Vitz logo.

FYI usually JDM Toyotas have their dealership sales channel (NETZ, Toyopet, Corolla Store, VISTA) logo at the front. Like wise Vitz, IST, RAV4 and few more others have NETZ logo at the front.

• Like 1

FYI usually JDM Toyotas have their dealership sales channel (NETZ, Toyopet, Corolla Store, VISTA) logo at the front. Like wise Vitz, IST, RAV4 and few more others have NETZ logo at the front.

e

Is that so? Didn't know that. Thanks.

e Is that so? Didn't know that. Thanks.

Me too, I always wondered whats that logo means, Thanks hrm.

Mostly for Netz channel cars...the other dealership channels have weird logos or are one or more japanese characters which do not go well as a logo :)

Also, depends on the car..for example when the old RAV4 was sold through two multiple channels they used the Toyota logo but called it RAV4 L and RAV4 J. Also, some iconic name plates like the Crown keep the old logo for namesake. It is sad that they simply retired the Corolla logo....Sometimes the car logo is somewhat weird...like the MR2 logo....

• Like 1