• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Windom 1994 2.5 V6

Death_RAW

• 5 years later...

For reference..if this is a 1998...then we are looking at a facelift V20 series Windom. The prefacelift had slightly different lights and grill garnish. Most of the updates were for the frame and suspension.

Engine wise it would have the 2MZ-FE with an A54x series transmission. Both of which come in the V6 Camry (Camry Garcia) MCV21. As far as I kno most of the Camries imported to SL were 2.2L variants. 

24 minutes ago, iRage said:

For reference..if this is a 1998...then we are looking at a facelift V20 series Windom. The prefacelift had slightly different lights and grill garnish. Most of the updates were for the frame and suspension.

Engine wise it would have the 2MZ-FE with an A54x series transmission. Both of which come in the V6 Camry (Camry Garcia) MCV21. As far as I kno most of the Camries imported to SL were 2.2L variants. 

in the ad it said 1998 but I dont know if he meant the registered here. I havent seen the book yet. 

272780676_5177185798981494_4993861425663570535_n.jpg

Okay...well..I might have gotten my years wrong...if the facelift was introduced in 1998...then it very well could be that the cars ere delivered in 1999. To be honest I am not sure whether the facelift was in 98 or 99.

However, checking the catalog what what I am certain about now is that the grill is from a pre-facelift. The facelift had a more prominent silver and had two horizontale seperating bars as opposed to 3. The bumper is also from a prefacelift and the rear lights are also from a prefacelift. Which means what I told you last evening was in reverse. The other, not so nice loking speciment is the facelift and this is the prefacelift.

• Thanks 1