• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Windom 1994 2.5 V6

Death_RAW

On the subject of manuals, your probably won't find an english language version as the Windom was a JDM only model. However it was sold in the USA as the Lexus ES300 (with a 3.0 L v6 though) The manual for that should be widely available online.

Bought the white one that was advertised on the "Quick" site? Seemed a nice car!

yup. thats the one. :) it is a good old dog. people dont buy this coz of fuel. well I dont really care about that. it was my dream car from the childhood. saw one of those in a embassy when i was in school. saw this and bought it without second thoughts. does like 5 km per ltr.

On the subject of manuals, your probably won't find an english language version as the Windom was a JDM only model. However it was sold in the USA as the Lexus ES300 (with a 3.0 L v6 though) The manual for that should be widely available online.

ya. i downloaded the repair service manual for es 300. but some of the specifications and diagrams are not matching. i'm trying to replace all the bad parts my self. hope it will work out.

thanks for the info.

Edited by Death_RAW
  • Like 1

Join the dreamers club who bought their dream cars :D

I couldn't find it in the quick site.. how do you search it? just by typing toyota windom?

cheers mate. ad is no longer there. i asked the previous owner to remove it. and there are no more windoms for sale. i heard that there are only 3 windoms in sl. have to verify the facts.

yup. thats the one. :) it is a good old dog. people dont buy this coz of fuel. well I dont really care about that. it was my dream car from the childhood. saw one of those in a embassy when i was in school. saw this and bought it without second thoughts. does like 5 km per ltr.

ya. i downloaded the repair service manual for es 300. but some of the specifications and diagrams are not matching. i'm trying to replace all the bad parts my self. hope it will work out.

thanks for the info.

Admire your honesty and courage. You are definitely one of us!

Forum member irage might be able to conjure up the JDM japanese manual from somewhere and then you can try google translation.

Another forum member who is known to find documents of 80s and 90s cars, is sampathgunasekara

Do ping them.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

cheers mate. ad is no longer there. i asked the previous owner to remove it. and there are no more windoms for sale. i heard that there are only 3 windoms in sl. have to verify the facts.

I once met a guy in a pub who owned a windom.. it was a black one with english numbers... it was given to him by the government.. he said that's the only car in SL with an english number...

Admire your honesty and courage. You are definitely one of us!

Forum member irage might be able to conjure up the JDM japanese manual from somewhere and then you can try google translation.

Another forum member who is known to find documents of 80s and 90s cars, is sampathgunasekara

Do ping them.

thanks mate. i will pm them. thanks again for the tip. :)

So where was it imported from ? Because if it was from Japan it actually is a Toyota Windom....if it is a Lexus then it came from an export market like SG, HK, UK...etc...

it is a windom. imported from japan. but the manual is from a lexus es 300. may be somewhere down the road original book was lost.

it is a windom. imported from japan. but the manual is from a lexus es 300. may be somewhere down the road original book was lost.

well the windom manual would have been in japanese. so maybe the prev owner got a lexus es book from somewhere. when u said book..i thought you were ref to the registration book