• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Can I Buy A Rocker Panel For Nissan Tiida

rcmadawala

Question

Hi guys,

I've damaged the LHS rocker panel on my Nissan TIIDA (2008 YOM Sedan) :(

And now I'm looking for a place to buy this part. Garage says it's bit harder to find this item (G**tz park, Miriswatta).

Can anyone point me a place to buy this item ?

s_l1600.jpg

fitment.jpg

10 answers to this question

Did a search on sunday evening and I got lucky :)

Found the part from Delkanda joint. Funny thing is this part have different names. Garage call it as Rocker panel, Delkanda joint call it as body kit while company called it as mudguard :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks for your inputs NRX

Called A*W and they quoted around 75k for this :speechless-smiley-003:

Also they don't have it on stock and i need to wait around two months if i order the item. Also they refused to give the part number as well :sad-smiley-066:

Machan get the part number from here :)

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Nissan&ssd=%24HQARW1d0AwMBAUg0JT9DRFFfQHl3Ug0GWA%24&vid=6125&cid=16&uid=175174

From what I see it's 76851EM30A

Edited by NRX

Wow. Thanks NRX. That's very good source for part numbers. Screw A*W :sport-smiley-005:

BTW, I checked your link and it points to 1.6 Euro Model. But i found the 1.5 JDM (not sure my one is a JDM :speechless-smiley-019: but it's 1.5) part number.

1.6 Euro - 76851EM30A

1.5 JDM - 76851ED000

I guess it doesn't matter if it's JDM or not because it is a mudguard. or does it? :sad-smiley-058:

Is your one a reconditioned one ? Then most probably it's JDM

BTW I don't think you would be able to find the item in our used car parts joints by telling the part number. Most probably they will ask you to bring a sample :P

Is your one a reconditioned one ? Then most probably it's JDM

BTW I don't think you would be able to find the item in our used car parts joints by telling the part number. Most probably they will ask you to bring a sample :P

It's a brand new one. Got it from a doctor. Yeah almost every local joint told me to bring vehicle and/or sample when i called them.

I'm getting ready my self to import the item if i can't find the part locally. That's why I wanted to know the part number :)

Glad you could find it machan. What was the price btw ?

That stupid shop gave me the RHS thing with a LHS bill :sport-smiley-005:

I didn't notice it too until the garage shows me that i bought the wrong item. So i had to run all the way to the delkanda again.

Got it for 8.5k :sport-smiley-004: