• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sterling Service Center

rush9975

Are you connected with this company in any way? I might be cynical but the post sounds like an attempt at introducing this service centre rather than a genuine query.

There are many many service centres. Why would you be interested in whether a particular branch has opened? If it's in any way connected to Sterling auto warranty and how poor the service has been via that, I think it's fair to say best to avoid the place :)

Has anyone been to sterling service center in alvitigala mawatha. I heard they opened a new service center in nugegoda but when i called them today they said its not opened yet.

How can you expect to find someone who has been to the service station when they haven't opened the particular branch yet?

Edited by maxxarox

Are you connected with this company in any way? I might be cynical but the post sounds like an attempt at introducing this service centre rather than a genuine query.

There are many many service centres. Why would you be interested in whether a particular branch has opened? If it's in any way connected to Sterling auto warranty and how poor the service has been via that, I think it's fair to say best to avoid the place :)

Nop I dont have any connections... :). When I inquired about their nugegoda service station they said its not opened yet and they have one at colombo 5. I saw an advertisement on papers about their nugegoda service station though.

I just wanted to know their quality of service before I go there. I'm going to sterling cos I got 2 years warranty from them. Anyway I went there today and they are ok. I just asked the prices of their door visors and mud guars they are way too expensive.

How can you expect to find someone who has been to the service station when they haven't opened the particular branch yet?

I asked whether anyone been to the alvitigala mawatha service station. Not the nugegoda one. Please read my post again.

Sterling motors warranty is a scam,according to some of my colleagues who had issues with regarding their hybrids.

What are the issues they have faced? I did only the oil change and the scan. They are ok. But their vehicle parts are very expensive. i asked them why and they said they are original and were boasting about vehicle parts... :)

Sterling warranty has been discussed in the forum.

FYI: http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15070-warranty-and-free-service/

If you are in a hurry and can't read the whole thread, read post #13 and then post #23 about the same guy who has polarized experience with Sterling. Then read the last post which gives out some of The Don's famous words of wisdom :)