• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Presea 301-Xxxx For A First Car

andunslg

Question

Hi one of my cousin is looking for his first car. What he like is a Nissan Presea car which has the 301-xxxx number. Even it has a similar engine of FB14, I thought the car is bad for a first car because of it's rare body parts, frame less doors etc.

I prefer a 110 or CK2 or FB14 over that.

What is your opinion on that?

PS - He dont have a much knowledge about auto mobile.

Ah, the first car, ....the heart wants what it needs, in this case a Presea.

If all of us thought like accountants, we'll all be driving Corollas. But we don't. ,besides, it's not 4 life.

Although ,it must be said the car he wants is more than 20 years old and pretty rare.

For stuff like used body parts

I'd buy a cheaper car and use my budget to get a kickass stereo which blows girl's clothes off,

A decent inspection and repair of the car (as no one sells show-room condition 20 yo cars), plus new tyres.

rather than look like I borrowed my gradpop's car! :sleeping-smiley-008: and a fully comp insurance policy.

TT.

Edited by Twin Turbo
  • Like 1

Hi one of my cousin is looking for his first car. What he like is a Nissan Presea car which has the 301-xxxx number. Even it has a similar engine of FB14, I thought the car is bad for a first car because of it's rare body parts, frame less doors etc.

WAIT WHAT?... Slapped my face twice after seeing this just to make sure I'm not dreaming...

Hope I'm not late for the party... :sport-smiley-003:

First of all, I have to say, your friend has a good taste... :sport-smiley-004:

Second of all, I have to say, MY FIRST CAR was also a 98 model Nissan Presea.. and my 2nd car I have now is a 99 model Nissan Presea...

Also I have to say, I didnt have jack shit of a knowledge about cars, until i landed this forum and learnt from these folks...

Just like your friend, 100% people told me not to buy the presea too cuz it has no spare parts and all :D:sport-smiley-004:

But I followed my heart and bought the first and the second presea's :D:smilie_liebe9:

Spare parts are not at all hard to find.. engine parts can be easily found coz it has the same fb14 engine... the rare parts are the interior panels, badges etc... but I used yahoo auctions to buy the rare parts too...

If your friend wants to buy the presea tell him to go for it.. I have contacts of people where you can find parts from and also your friend can talk to me if he want presea related advices on parts and all :) You can PM me if there are any more questions....

But finding a good presea is one hell of a task... most of the preseas in SL are raped... so it is important, he finds a presea with good body condition, especially the beadings... if beadings are not in good condition, walk away... :sad-smiley-067:

Just FYI I'm not the only one who bought a presea once again as the second car.. there are 4 people I know already who bought it twice... and their first cars were also presea's...

Now after all the negative feedback for the presea, there will be a point where he would want to let go of it.. I had the phase too... then a random internet stranger called me seeing my 'wanted advertisement for presea' in that quick site and said "Lamayo mama presea walata arakgath devi kenek, mata presea 3k ma thibuna kalin" and gave me all the advises that made me go for the car... like wise let me be that 'deviya' to your friend in case he wants to walkway from the presea :P:sport-smiley-004:

Now here is the thread where we talk about the PRESEA since I was born :D let's continue this discussion in this Presea thread..... --> http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/7476-nissan-presea/

Edited by PreseaLover
  • Like 3

You know, if you get the elephants in Dehiwela zoo to do their dance routine on top of an FB14, then shit all over it, you will get a Presea.

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate :sport-smiley-004: and now you have to accept the fact that there are many presea lovers in this country :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by PreseaLover
  • Like 1

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate :sport-smiley-004: and now you have to accept the fact that there are many presea lovers in this country :sport-smiley-004:

Actually, I dont think anyone here told you NOT to go for a presea.

We just told you not to be very picky on what color you buy; and not be a drama-queen or narrate every instance you saw a Presea and had an erection.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 3

Actually, I dont think anyone here told you NOT to go for a presea.

We just told you not to be very picky on what color you buy; and not be a drama-queen or narrate every instance you saw a Presea and had an erection.

yep true, no one in this forum said not to go for it, but the friends and people I personally know told me not to...

but you guys are giving this guy advice as to not go for a presea here in this thread :P (this guy doesnt seem to be picky so he could easily find a good presea ryt?)

@OP - first give PreseaLover some time to clean up after he peed himself in joy after reading your post.

Next Simply drop him a PM and get all the info you need from him

He might even come car hunting with you/ or your friend ... make sure you/your friend hide all women folk from him.

You'll be ok

Just kidding. But seriously drop a PM to him and get all the info or post a question in the dedicated presea thread for anything that's not covered in the many discussions.

Edited by matroska
  • Like 1

@OP - first give PreseaLover some time to clean up after he peed himself in joy after reading your post.

He might even come car hunting with you/ or your friend ... make sure you/your friend hide all women folk from him.

You'll be ok

Just kidding. But seriously drop a PM to him and get all the info or post a question in the dedicated presea thread for anything that's not covered in the many discussions.

No need to hide women folk from me, they have no danger from me :D unless they own a presea too :D

Yep, agreed with you he can PM me, I"ll be more than happy to help.. aint no presea part, I couldn't find in this land :D

Just FYI, the first thing i wake up in the morning I do is to check the Japan Auctions just for curiosity to see what new parts are listed, even though I have nothing to buy for my car :D

You'll be ok

Bad idea.

Presealover might start inserting his manhood in to the silencer pipe of the car if you take him to see one...

• Like 1

yep true, no one in this forum said not to go for it, but the friends and people I personally know told me not to...

but you guys are giving this guy advice as to not go for a presea here in this thread :P (this guy doesnt seem to be picky so he could easily find a good presea ryt?)

You are wrong again.

The OP is not the one looking for a car. It's his cousin. And even so, no-one told him/cousin not to go for a Presea.

Franking this thread is redundant and stupid. The OP is asking for our opinions on a moo-point.

And frankly i think if the cousin is not mechanically competent and not willing to put the effort to start a thread himself, he maybe better off going with one of the more conventional options.

You are wrong again.

The OP is not the one looking for a car. It's his cousin. And even so, no-one told him/cousin not to go for a Presea.

Franking this thread is redundant and stupid. The OP is asking for our opinions on a moo-point.

And frankly i think if the cousin is not mechanically competent and not willing to put the effort to start a thread himself, he maybe better off going with one of the more conventional options.

why not.. check above posts my dear friend 'Joe-rl' told not to go for a presea...

Anyway I remember I was too competent that I created 3 different threads as well as posted the same thing in multiple threads when I first came here asking for a Presea and got 2 warning points which still remains in my profile and got myself banned in a way I couldn't create any threads anymore for 3 days :D

why not.. check above posts my dear friend 'Joe-rl' told not to go for a presea...

Anyway I remember I was too competent that I created 3 different threads as well as posted the same thing in multiple threads when I first came here asking for a Presea and got 2 warning points which still remains in my profile and got myself banned in a way I couldn't create any threads anymore for 3 days :D

Hey wait a burger flippin' second...

I never said OP to not to go for a Presea! :sad-smiley-066:

OP:

What he like is a Nissan Presea car which has the 301-xxxx number.

Yours truely:

You're correct and he's wrong.

Persuade him to let go of his Presea dream and opt for a CK2.

See, I merely agreed with OP and suggested him to get his cousin to go for a CK2 :sport-smiley-004:

Just laid out my opinion that going for a CK2 would be the best course of action for OP's cousin, the better choice among the two - you don't have to go for the better option every time - after all, the heart wants what it wants! :sleeping-smiley-001:

• Like 1

Hey wait a burger flippin' second...

I never said OP to not to go for a Presea! :sad-smiley-066:

OP:

Yours truely:

See, I merely agreed with OP and suggested him to get his cousin to go for a CK2 :sport-smiley-004:

Just laid out my opinion that going for a CK2 would be the best course of action for OP's cousin, the better choice among the two - you don't have to go for the better option every time - after all, the heart wants what it wants! :sleeping-smiley-001:

Haha okay :D

now we all have to sit and wait until the OP's cousin take his life changing crucial decision :speechless-smiley-006:

• Like 1

You know, if you get the elephants in Dehiwela zoo to do their dance routine on top of an FB14, then shit all over it, you will get a Presea.

lol @ Crosswind!!

Come on now, it is a nice looking car. Much better looking than the FB14. Its IS however a pity that PreseaLover has one though, 'cos I gotta wait till he sells his to get one now :P

Edited by Kavvz

No. He saw what a "Presea Enthusiast" was like and decided to buy something completely different :P

:sport-smiley-004:

lol @ Crosswind!!

Come on now, it is a nice looking car. Much better looking than the FB14. Its IS however a pity that PreseaLover has one though, 'cos I gotta wait till he sells his to get one now :P

lol you are gonna have to wait a lifetime for that my friend :P:sport-smiley-004:

yep the preseaLover has put the Presea in the same shoes as the LR Defender and the BMW F10. Both very nice vehicles but the owners are total D-bags you just don't wanna be associated with them :P

Well I wouldn't put it that way, he seems a nice enough chap (stalker tendencies aside) but the prospect of being mistaken and beaten up by angry husbands or boyfriends looking for PreseaLover would always exist while he's running a Presea too!

:sport-smiley-004:

lol you are gonna have to wait a lifetime for that my friend :P:sport-smiley-004:

Well I just have to wait till you stop stalking people (and the potential of getting beat-up if mistaken for you stops)...but maybe that would still take a lifetime!! :D

Edited by Kavvz