• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Confused In What To Buy

insan143

Hi

im kinda a newbi and i am planning to buy a vehicle, im slightly confused in which vehicle to buy, my budget is around 11 to 12 laks if its a little old used car or i can use that cash as a down payment and get a lease (monthly i can manage 20-25k lease) , so im kinda having a confused mind, i need the experts idea on this as my family( the Ladies will be using it too)

So please advise a good vehicle which will be economical also a a handy one

Suzuki Alto brand new

Suzuki Every Registered

Suzuki Swift

Picanto 2004 manual

Viva Elite

or any thing else which is advisable

This has been discussed so many times imo, do a search and you'll find a lot of info on this. If a lady is driving, try to get an automatic vehicle, they'll find it easier to drive unless they already know how to balance the clutch ;)

The vehicle depends on how you intend to use it, for weekend use go for an old japanese and it'll retain its market value for a considerable amount of time and will also be pleasurable to drive. A newer vehicle will be better for daily use as you'll have to face less breakdowns and the maintenance will be easier.

Also you have to list down your requirements such as economy, comfort, maintenace etc as there are so many reliable vehicles! From your list, Viva Elite and Suzuki Swift would be the better options :)

Thanks Mazzarox,

Suzuki swift is the vehicle which is running on my mind....

You might as well consider the Chevrolet Cruze. The market value is slightly lower and spare parts will be a little harder to find compared to the swift, but its got the looks over the swift, specially the red one :D

Keep 1 or 2 vehicles models in mind and when you go on the hunt, pick one that has been WELL maintained irrespective of the model. There's a comprehensive guide on AL and plently of YT videos to guide you on that. Good Luck :)

Edited by maxxarox

You might as well consider the Chevrolet Cruze. The market value is slightly lower and spare parts will be a little harder to find compared to the swift, but its got the looks over the swift, specially the red one :D

Keep 1 or 2 vehicles models in mind and when you go on the hunt, pick one that has been WELL maintained irrespective of the model. There's a comprehensive guide on AL and plently of YT videos to guide you on that. Good Luck :)

Ehhhh? Say what?

Majority of the components in the cruz and the swift is identical except for a few body panels and lights. It's basically a rebadged swift, why would spares parts of the cruze be harder to find than the swift since they are the same car?

Ehhhh? Say what? Majority of the components in the cruz and the swift is identical except for a few body panels and lights. It's basically a rebadged swift, why would spares parts of the cruze be harder to find than the swift since they are the same car?

Thanks for pointing that out, yes it should be certain body parts instead of spare parts.