• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cheap Houses In Nuwara Eliya

PreseaLover

Hi Folks need some help on a non car related topic :)

I'm looking for a house in Nuwara eliya for 1 night (2days)... should have the following requirements...

1) Should be cheap

2) should have 3 rooms minimum

3) Should be able to accomodate around 10 people

4) Should have a upstair with a window that you can have a nice view in the day and night...

5) I dont need a tv, nor cooking stuff, nor food... just beds, a table and few chairs would do..

however price is the main concern, I'm looking for the cheapest that would fulfill these requirements..

If anyone have been in any or know any places appreciate your input :)

There are "Sanasa Holiday Bungalows " @ top pass (when you're coming from Colombo where the climbing ends and going down begins :) )You can see them on the mountain on the right side actually small apartments.

3/4 bedrooms, tiny living room, kitchen 2 bathrooms. Not much of a view though

There are "Sanasa Holiday Bungalows " @ top pass (when you're coming from Colombo where the climbing ends and going down begins :) )You can see them on the mountain on the right side actually small apartments.

3/4 bedrooms, tiny living room, kitchen 2 bathrooms. Not much of a view though

Yep, I've been in one of those... its not bad.. wanted a better experience with a new house :)