• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Restore Wood Grain On Door Plastics

rcmadawala

Question

Hi Guys,

As you can see in the below image in my Nissan TIIDA Latio's driver side door pull, the wood grain is worn off.

I'm just wondering is there a way to restore these or replace these?

If so some info on places to repair / buy would be great help. Seeking some advises from AL experts :)

20160421_082952.jpg

4 answers to this question

None of the car cushion people can do this. There's a shop in Nedimala Road - Anderson Road Junction in Dehiwela which specialize in this kind of restoration work. Most of the time they are closed due to lack of business but they have a phone number pasted on their door to call. The shop is called 'Teak Shop' or something.

They do a decent job but pricey. Expect a price tag of about 10k for this.

• Like 1

None of the car cushion people can do this. There's a shop in Nedimala Road - Anderson Road Junction in Dehiwela which specialize in this kind of restoration work. Most of the time they are closed due to lack of business but they have a phone number pasted on their door to call. The shop is called 'Teak Shop' or something.

They do a decent job but pricey. Expect a price tag of about 10k for this.

Thanks Crosswind. I'll check it.

Meanwhile i checked eBay for woodgrain trim stickers but i think stickers might not be the best for this :sad-smiley-025: