• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Motors Falsify Its Fuel Economy Data....

rija

I'm more interested in what this means for the local agencies. Does UniMo drop Mitsu. Does A*W pick it up?

Interesting question....well since the brand as a name would still exist and since Nissan wants Mitsubishi's overseas sales channels (and access to production resources as well I suppose); I guess the Mitsubishi showrooms (both franchise and MMC owned ones) can go on existing as they are. Perhaps the change, where feasible and beneficial to the partnership, would be that now you would find select Nissan models in Mitsubishi outlets and vice versa ? Seriously doubt this would be the case in SL though.

Granted...when the share prices started falling down Nissan also said that they are not sure if they will change the name or not. But since they only have minority ownership I seriously doubt they can just change the name like that (i.e. the statement mae by Nissan was probably cold air being blown on to shareholders' rear-ends to chill them out?).

The RVR's fuel consumption figures had been derived purely through desk-calculations ! AWESOME !

SO apparenlty they took resistance and fuel figures of the Pajero and another arbritary vehicle and calculated what it shoudl be for the vehicle weifht and resistance levels of the RVR :D

http://carview.yahoo.co.jp/news/market/20160518-10244716-carview/?mode=full

I'm more interested in what this means for the local agencies. Does UniMo drop Mitsu. Does A*W pick it up?

curiously enough someone told me that Unimo was actually the agent for Nissan Leaf in SL???

Edited by matroska

C'mon dude, Evo's and GTR's are way different classes. 2 door vs 4 door is just the beginning. Engine classes are way different. No GTR fan wants a downgrade to an Evo.

It's just the drunk evo fanboy in me speaking, not the rational self, hence the "hammered" emoticon :music-smiley-001:

To be honest drunk or sober I'll deffa choose the evoX over GTR anyday :sport-smiley-004:

It's just the drunk evo fanboy in me speaking, not the rational self, hence the "hammered" emoticon :music-smiley-001:

To be honest drunk or sober I'll deffa choose the evoX over GTR anyday :sport-smiley-004:

Well, that's your right.

Nissan competed in the 2l turbo I4 engine 4WD class long ago. Pulsar GTiR. I'd rather see that revived.

Well, that's your right.

Nissan competed in the 2l turbo I4 engine 4WD class long ago. Pulsar GTiR. I'd rather see that revived.

Still waiting on it and all that Nissan dos is tease us and keep our hearts yearning...

http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/10/13/nissan-pulsar-gtir-nismo-indecisiveness-assists-focus-st/

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2015-nissan-pulsar-nismo-concept-ar165609.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So a few weeks ago Mitsubishi announced that they will pay 100,000yen as compensation for its ek Kei car buyers (supposed to extend to Nissan variants as well). There was a table that showed what the owners of other models would get (lesser than the 100,000yen).

On the other hand on Friday Mitsubishi announced they will resume sales of the eK series from the 5th of July.