• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What To Buy Around 2M - 3M

Kawwa

Hi Guys, i'm planing to buy a car around 2M - 3M. And the car should be very comfortable as example i can say cars like mark 2, cefiro 230m etc. can anyone suggest me a good car. i'd only prefer Japanese cars. fuel consumption should be higher than 7 in urban. but it shouldn't be struggling to overtake anything.

Hi Guys, i'm planing to buy a car around 2M - 3M. And the car should be very comfortable as example i can say cars like mark 2, cefiro 230m etc. can anyone suggest me a good car. i'd only prefer Japanese cars. fuel consumption should be higher than 7 in urban. but it shouldn't be struggling to overtake anything.

Large and comfortable cars with a decent amount of power are collectively going to struggle to do over 7 KM/l in urban traffic. The cars you have mentioned are nearer to 5-6 in the city.

The most economical is likely to be the Mark 2, parts availability and maintenance will probably be easiest on the Mark 2 as well.

Since you are in the league of Sedan cars like Mark II/Cefiro I'd suggest you the Nissan Presea as well... It will do fuel better than the Mark II and the Cefiro, design wise, I guess it has the same essence.. Comfort at its best like the Cefiro and Mark II and also very good pickup...

Since you are in the league of Sedan cars like Mark II/Cefiro I'd suggest you the Nissan Presea as well... It will do fuel better than the Mark II and the Cefiro, design wise, I guess it has the same essence.. Comfort at its best like the Cefiro and Mark II and also very good pickup...

correct me if im wrong but i think presea is more in line with the bluebird/sylphy and the cefiro is a whole different category isnt it???

• Like 1

correct me if im wrong but i think presea is more in line with the bluebird/sylphy and the cefiro is a whole different category isnt it???

yes you are right, coz the cefiro falls under the luxury category whereas the presea doesnt. (there is no luxury tax in presea)...and cefiro comes with a 2L engine where SL preseas doesnt.. but apart from that the functions and features are pretty much the same..yep you can call its line with the bluebird, fb14 but has a better pickup though... especially the A/C is really good, that's what everyone who drives a 90's japs says comparing to other cars.... since he is looking for a sedan type/stylish jap car, I suggested :)

FD1? Yes Im biased.

Cefiro.. Bit slow at start. Does 7 city.no traffic.

Mark 2.. Sry no idea.

Mitshubishi galant? Sierra Charlie might be happy to see a nother galant on the forum :P .

Wbt the new cefiro?

Toyota Verrosa?

Nissan Cedric?

I have driven these cars, while not blazingly fast,they were quite good.can easily beat Mr.Pereras Axio Hybridtuks,leyland racing buseshoonigan bikers.. And them damn van drivers who think they are driving a Porsche in GTA...YES THEY CAN BEAT THE ALLMIGHTY PANDA(pls dont get a panda,they are crap)

Edited by fiat fan
  • Like 1

Stop talking rubbish

• Like 2

Three cars pop into my mind.

1. GX110 Mark II. Will be a good all rounder, fuel consumpton in city limits will be around 8kmpl IF you dont drive like your heads on fire. Mark II's are fantastic cars. persoanly i am in love with the X100.

2. Nissan Primera p12. again great car, got good interior space, comfortable, and powerfull.

3. Honda Accord. Preferbly a Euro . a bit hard to find but if you can source one, thats another good option.

Since you are in the league of Sedan cars like Mark II/Cefiro I'd suggest you the Nissan Presea as well

Koheda yanne malle pol

• Like 2

care to elaborate which part of my post is rubbish?

Do I even have to explain that?

Anyone who knows anything about cars would know comparing a presea with a cefiro or a Mark X is rubbish

Let me put it in a way you would understand.... what will you say when you are posting all over autolanka looking for a presea and someone suggests you to buy an alto?

Three cars pop into my mind.

1. GX110 Mark II. Will be a good all rounder, fuel consumpton in city limits will be around 8kmpl IF you dont drive like your heads on fire. Mark II's are fantastic cars. persoanly i am in love with the X100.

2. Nissan Primera p12. again great car, got good interior space, comfortable, and powerfull.

3. Honda Accord. Preferbly a Euro . a bit hard to find but if you can source one, thats another good option.

Koheda yanne malle pol

an Accord is a very good option !!!

OP was considering mid sized cars ..the 121 is not in that league is it ??Â
No, it's a compact sedan.

Since the OP has mentioned Mark ll and Cefiro, it seems like he has a comfortable mid sized sedan on his mind

Most of the cars our guys suggested belong to this category such as

Galant

Primera p12

Verrosa

Accord

I think Cedric is a full sized executive sedan. Once I was lucky to ride in one. That was very comfortable.

Edited by sathyajithj99

I can vouch for the 7th gen Accord too. Comfortable car with good pulling power. 2.4L Vtec did around 6 kmpl in Colombo. Had few electrical glitches but nothing that a good electrician couldn't fix.

Edited by asrock

care to elaborate which part of my post is rubbish?

The entire post basically. You may imagine that the presea is the best car in the world but in actual fact it is a slightly fancier derivative of the sunny platform, which makes it a slightly plush economy car. Comparing it with a Cefiro or mark 2 (which are a couple of sizes bigger, much more comfortable and much nicer to drive) is just plain daft.

The entire post basically. You may imagine that the presea is the best car in the world but in actual fact it is a slightly fancier derivative of the sunny platform, which makes it a slightly plush economy car. Comparing it with a Cefiro or mark 2 (which are a couple of sizes bigger, much more comfortable and much nicer to drive) is just plain daft.

+ and got more cylinders and they are in a different layout (FR).