• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help Sti 4 Airflow Sensor

mad123456

can we trust them and the part ?

At ebay you get parts at various prices and conditions like re-manufactured (a euphemism for used?), used, new etc and from various suppliers around the world. But at amayama.com it is always new and original stuff according to my personal experience.

At ebay you get parts at various prices and conditions like re-manufactured (a euphemism for used?), used, new etc and from various suppliers around the world. But at amayama.com it is always new and original stuff according to my personal experience.

thanks bro

• 3 years later...
On 8/8/2019 at 1:53 PM, Kamphape said:

I have a doubt, I know that there are STI versions of various subaru models the Wrx by example, but I did see some subaru legacy Outback wich carry the emblem of STI, I did see it on older versions of the Outback the line that goes fron the 97 to 99, second generation I think, I did research on the web for some information but did not find anything, can any one tell me if there is a Subaru legacy Outback STI ? and if is not much to ask what is the diference betwen the regular Outback and the Outback STI. For what I konw it will be relate principaly to engine .

I will apreciate any comments.

Thanks

Mario

Bot?

If not, to answer your question there isn't one AFAIK

Drive train swap if you want one