• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wanted! Vw Beetle 1973

throttle

I think you can request information from RMV did you try that already??

according to their site you can get info including

1. Name of the current owner
  2. Address of the current owner
  3. Name and address of the absolute ownership/ mortgage if any...

I think you can request information from RMV did you try that already??

according to their site you can get info including

1. Name of the current owner
  2. Address of the current owner
  3. Name and address of the absolute ownership/ mortgage if any...

Tried this online already :( Just says N/A sigh

I just checked with my RMV android app. It's available. Unfortunately it's showing limited information for free. You could get full information from their web site with a charge. Try to search 8-7520.Hope you will get the full details and proudly own your father's VW.

Edited by AbeysinghE

I just checked with my RMV android app. It's available. Unfortunately it's showing limited information for free. You could get full information from their web site with a charge. Try to search 8-7520.Hope you will get the full details and proudly own your father's VW.

Thank you for the information :D I tried doing the same but its asking for a chassis number to get the full information :(

Thank you for the information :D I tried doing the same but its asking for a chassis number to get the full information :(

Then better visit to RMV and request the information directly. I think this would be the best thing to do..

Yeah! Take that photo with you and show it to them. Then they'll understand the importance of this. :)
No you can still obtain the owners details... go to rmv, you only need to pay Rs. 150/- and they will provide you the details over the counter :)
Then better visit to RMV and request the information directly. I think this would be the best thing to do..
Exactly. Good point mate.. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! :D