• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Battery Life Time & Replacement Cost Of Hybrid Battery

C Perera

Dear Friends,

I want to have some idea about battery life and cost of replacement of Hybrid Car Battery ! What is the normal life time of a hybrid battery ? What is the replacement charges for original one ? Your practical experience is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance !

According to some experts here, everything will be available in watta for 1.5lakh as kadapu badu in "near" future. But if you to change sooner, I think its 6~9lakh depending on quality and warranty. Are you sure you need a battery? It seems other electric users like Power steering and AC can put unnecessary stress on battery when they fail,and this leads to premature battery failure and error codes. Replacement without checking these could make the battery fail again.

According to some experts here, everything will be available in watta for 1.5lakh as kadapu badu in "near" future. But if you to change sooner, I think its 6~9lakh depending on quality and warranty. Are you sure you need a battery? It seems other electric users like Power steering and AC can put unnecessary stress on battery when they fail,and this leads to premature battery failure and error codes. Replacement without checking these could make the battery fail again.

Thanks. I dont need a battery. Just for information.

What silence means is nobody has bothered so far to do it. General way should be to buy brand new and get rid of it at first signs of trouble. But if you really need it now,please ask forum member Gayanath where to get battery and complete electric drive as kadapu Badu for 1.5lakhs in watta?

• 1 year later...