• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Facelift Axio Hybrid Intermediate Grade

briansmith

IS THERE A INTERMEDIATE GRADE IN THE NEW AXIO HYBRID WHICH HAS THE OPTIONS IF A "G" GRADE SUCH AS PUSH START,REAR VIPER,ORIGINAL ALLOYS EXCEPT FOG LAMPS AND CHROME GRILL.WHAT ARE OPTIONS YOU HAVE IN G GRADE COMPARED TO X GRADE?
As I know, there's no intermediate grade for Axio 165, other than

Hybrid G

Hybrid (X)

On the other hand previous model Axio 141 used to have an intermediate grade known as X-Limited.

The differences between Axio 165 grades can be understood by simply searching through Autolanka classifieds .

Edited by sathyajithj99

You will have to order a G grade and delete fog lights as they're standard. The silver (not chrome) grille is an option. Beige seats, piano black trim, steering wheel controls for the radio, push button start, padded door and center arm rests, rear air vents under the front seats are standard as well. Everything else is optional, including spare wheel. There has never been an Axio Hybrid X grade; It's Axio Hybrid or Axio Hybrid G.

Edited by terrabytetango

You will have to order a G grade and delete fog lights as they're standard. The silver (not chrome) grille is an option. Beige seats, piano black trim, steering wheel controls for the radio, push button start, padded door and center arm rests, rear air vents under the front seats are standard as well. Everything else is optional, including spare wheel. There has never been an Axio Hybrid X grade; It's Axio Hybrid or Axio Hybrid G.

That's true terra. That's why I mentioned the grade as " Axio Hybrid (x) in brackets because people are used to mention this as x grade but actually it's just "Axio Hybrid"

Also does the G come standard with Safety Sense C system? I have seen Axio Hybrid without Safety Sense C.

Yes. I quoted this from terra's famous "thel higanna" thread :sport-smiley-004: His one is a G grade.

The car has Toyota’s new Safety Sense C system, which comprise of a trio of safety systems

- Pre-collision warning

- Lane Departure Alert

- Auto High Beams

The differences of the Axio G & Axio (AKA Axio X Grade) are as follows

*Push button start & smart key

*Chrome door handles

*Nickle door handle with sliver panel (Interior)

*Radar breaks

*Auto folding mirrors

*Auto highbeam

*Remote boot lid opener

*Front & rear arm rests

*Auto headlamps

*Leather wrapped steering wheel

*Multifunction steering wheel (Audio controls)

*Front wipers with intermittent option

*Chrome design on AC vents

Apart from those mentioned above there are other small small differences like the blue gear shift knob, piano black panels,etc. Also the colour of the seats in the facelift standard Axio (AKA Axio X) is grey which is very dull & ugly. The G grade comes with 2 colour choices which are beige & black. And some G grades come with HID lights. I think it's an option.

Pre-collision warning & lane departure alert also comes only in the G Grade. And Safety Sense C system is a standard option in the G grade. Most of the car sales don't import the X grade Axio as the demand is for the G grade. There's a difference of about Rs.350,000 between the two.

Is that for the axio? I don't think the axio has that much of rear leg space.

This is from the regular Axio. There's no storage area under the seats in the Hybrid since the battery is there.

This is from the regular Axio. There's no storage area under the seats in the Hybrid since the battery is there.

But terra this is not under the seat ne. It's more like in front of the seat.

Anyway, does the umbrella come free with every axio you purchase? :D

But terra this is not under the seat ne. It's more like in front of the seat. Anyway, does the umbrella come free with every axio you purchase? :D

Yep its in front of the seat.

bdw are you all sure that fog lamps are standard on hybrid G grade? I have seen plenty G grade on Goo-Net without fog lamps

Yep its in front of the seat.

bdw are you all sure that fog lamps are standard on hybrid G grade? I have seen plenty G grade on Goo-Net without fog lamps

As I know they come standard for Hybrid G. As Terra said if you order a G grade and delete fog lights ,you'll get the car you're referring to. An original set of LED fog lights for Axio Hybrid costs something like 60,000/- So some importers might be importing the cars without them. 9 They do the same with reverse camera and the display +setup)

They might be hoping to sell them to the buyers who don't know or don't consider the options that come with Grade. Or they will just advice " mahaththaya, original eka genakota tax eka wadi. Mehe 7000/-ta withara fog lights thiyenawa. "

• Like 1