• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan X-Trail Hybrid Clock Setup

Nilupa

Question

I recently bought Nissan X-trail HNT32 (2015) model. It came equipped with factory fitted Nissan built head unit (Nissan Connect system) along with SD card. But it shows japanese time and only option available in clock adjustment is to adjust "Daylight Saving".

In some UK forums I saw that clock mode needs to be changed to manual from auto in order to get the full adjustment.
But in my system I still couldn't locate the area to change clock mode. (I suspect whether it is available or Not,)

Is there anybody who did this adjustment to the vehicle? If so, Please give me a little guidance.

Edited by Nilupa

6 answers to this question

Most Japanese head units in JDM vehicles shows time by taking GPS signal with Japanese timezone and there are no manual adjustments.

This problem is also exists in my Aqua's head unit too. Fortunately, there is a manually adjustable clock in meter panel and I just used to ignore time in head unit.

Edited by tux

Most Japanese head units in JDM vehicles shows time by taking GPS signal with Japanese timezone and there are no manual adjustments.

This problem is also exists in my Aqua's head unit too. Fortunately, there is a manually adjustable clock in meter panel and I just used to ignore time in head unit.

Problem in X-trail is, both meter panel clock and head unit clock is coupled. :(

Just for knowing, what are the explanations/reassurance given by the car sale guys when you inquire about those prior to buying and after buying?any difference pre and post scenarios .

In my case, I import it directly from japan, not been involving with lk car sales,