• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bluebird G11- Is It A Bad Car?

TechHater

Question

8 answers to this question

planning to go for a little comfy mid sized sedan. did a little search and found bluebird g11 is having a lower market value compared to competitors despite being 1500cc. is there any reason? is fuel economy as usual?

G11 ia not a mid-sized sedan,it's a compact sedan.If you're looking for a Nissan mid-sized sedan, I would suggest Cefiro/Teana.

The G11 is a pretty good car. I looked at one before I bought the Vios, it has good interior appointments, like chrome door handles and extra detailing on the dashboard and center console. Plus I think it had a power drive's seat as well, although I'm sketchy on that detail. Comfort is pretty good, I believe the suspension setup is different from the N16, hence the different chassis code.

The G11 is a pretty good car. I looked at one before I bought the Vios, it has good interior appointments, like chrome door handles and extra detailing on the dashboard and center console. Plus I think it had a power drive's seat as well, although I'm sketchy on that detail. Comfort is pretty good, I believe the suspension setup is different from the N16, hence the different chassis code.

I guess it's the G10 you are referring to, not the G11 :)

Edited by NRX

G10 - I have got 4 years of driving experience and pretty good car.

G11 - There is no first hand experience but two of my friends driving for last two years and never heard anything bad from them.

Thanks

I have a G11 2008 model and it's a great car. I'm using it for about 1.5 years now and I can highly recommend it. Fuel economy is bit lower if you compare with Toyota cars in the same class. For me it was 9-9.5 in city limits and 12+ in outstations but if you are looking for a comfortable ride G11 will be the best in its class. Handling and pick up is good. Cabin space is awesome. Also has a large boot space.

• Like 1