• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audio Set Up Upgrade For Honda

DVT

Hello, Need some advice pls. Planning to upgrade CRV 2014 current head unit with a touch screen full display. Unfortunately no proper unit is found as yet. Tried P*to Lanka yesterday . They have Kenwood but not happy with housing as looks odd and looks detached from dash board once fixed. Cost was about 60k. S*un lanka does not have one to suit CRV. I am very particular to find a unit which fits nicely with the double din housing looks as factory fitted. Please let me know if you know any place who can get it for me ( agents are damn expensive and not encouraging saying that they don import if not linked into chasis number as per their database) Tried e -bay and found few units looks as original at a cost of about 60k LKR ( picture below ). But not sure if you have to pay taxes. Pls let me know if you recommend this option

Edited by DVT

yes . 2 Liter

City driving - 6 - 8 km ( I manage to do 7 on average )

Outstation - 12-13 km

Highway - 15 km @ 100km per hour - If you are little harder on paddle 13 -14 km

Edited by DVT

Oh okay. Same fuel economy with my one. I thought 6Km/L-7Km/L in the city is too low coz Stafford claims that it does 8Km/L in the city on Eco mode. But I've got only 6Km/L-6.5Km/L in the city with Eco mode. With 95 octane petrol. My one has still done only 11,400Kms though.

Oh okay. Same fuel economy with my one. I thought 6Km/L-7Km/L in the city is too low coz Stafford claims that it does 8Km/L in the city on Eco mode. But I've got only 6Km/L-6.5Km/L in the city with Eco mode. With 95 octane petrol. My one has still done only 11,400Kms though.

Mine 7 per liter when eco mode off and not sure how it would do with eco mode on as I generally driver eco mode on.. I pump 95 octane but ensure that Tyre pressure is maintained at 30 always. check once a week when I go for fuel refill.

This fuel figure is better compared my previous ride ( Sportage 2011 - It did only 6km per liter in city and outstation the same numbers). Therefore I am happy man :)

Mine also odometer at 19,000 km. I dont think it has nothing to do much unless the engine is very old.

Edited by DVT