• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tyres For Fit Gp5

udayanga_

Hi Guys,

1. I want to replace tyres of my GP5. Size of Original tyre set is 185 60 15, However, in many places 185 65 15 is available.
And most of ppl in tyre shops are recommeded to use 185 65 15 over 185 60 15. Can anyone give me an idea. What i know is, if use 65 that is better i height than 60.

2. It is hard to find Japanese tyre set in the market. Bridgestone, Dunlop come with Thailand or Malasian. Can any one suggest good tyre brand for me
Thanks

Hi Udayanga,

I assume you have not understood my response in your previous thread about your GP5. You may have also noticed that no one has bothered to answer any of your recent questions. This is because we expect members to search the forum before asking questions. Most of what you have asked in this thread also have been answered before. In fact, we have a whole thread dedicated for Tyre Prices (could have been used to ask your first question) and another one for Local Tyre Agents (answers your second question). If you look at your own collection of threads you've created during just the last 3 months, they're mostly duplicated content.

So please... Search the forum. Your question about tyre size also will be answered when you do (Example: this post).

Thanks!

Edited by Davy
  • Like 4

Hi Guys,

1. I want to replace tyres of my GP5. Size of Original tyre set is 185 60 15, However, in many places 185 65 15 is available.

And most of ppl in tyre shops are recommeded to use 185 65 15 over 185 60 15. Can anyone give me an idea. What i know is, if use 65 that is better i height than 60.

2. It is hard to find Japanese tyre set in the market. Bridgestone, Dunlop come with Thailand or Malasian. Can any one suggest good tyre brand for me

Thanks

http://brandirectory.com/league_tables/table/tyres-2015

Thanks for your rating

But the problem of wll know brand it japanese or Europion tyre not in the our country.

Filanlly i select TOYO japan tyre

Thats is the only tyre available in SL except Dunlop.

I do have bad experience with Dunlop

Please post your price/size combo here. Gonna help someone. http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/8191-tyre-prices/page-11