• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan X-Trail (Hybrid) - Display Language Issue

Ginger

Are you really a watchman ???

You have to stand up to your name at least. Re-read my comments and try to comprehend what I am trying to convey.

The research methodology only enable us to organize our efforts into one cohesive and conceptual idea generation. What I am doing here is kinda brainstorming the auto society. Final stage is the trial and error. The statutory regulation stands as the consumer protective framework at the trial and error stage of the decision making process.

Finally, learn to use your vocabulary more professionally, if you want to be a positive contributor in distant brainstorming.

#1 Ironic, coming from someone who's name is 'Ginger'

#2 ohhhh so many big words... Anyway I don't need such fancy vocabulary in my job as simple watchman at a simple farm in polonnaruwa.. All I need to know is "හූ හූ අලියෙක් එනො!" and පලයන් යන්න අම්*ට හු**න කාලකන්නි කැ**යා! ආවද මගෙ හේනෙන් වට්ටක්ක හොරකන් කරන්න. ඉදා තොපිව පොලිසියට අල්ලල දෙනකන්!" :P

Yet, I'm not the idiot who bought a vehicle that pretty much runs on a language i don't know a word of! :D

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

#1 Ironic, coming from someone who's name is 'Ginger'

#2 ohhhh so many big words... Anyway I don't need such fancy vocabulary in my job as simple watchman at a simple farm in polonnaruwa.. All I need to know is "හූ හූ අලියෙක් එනො!" and පලයන් යන්න අම්*ට හු**න කාලකන්නි කැ**යා! ආවද මගෙ හේනෙන් වට්ටක්ක හොරකන් කරන්න. ඉදා තොපිව පොලිසියට අල්ලල දෙනකන්!" :P

Yet, I'm not the idiot who bought a vehicle that pretty much runs on a language i don't know a word of! :D

Lolz :D I'm having the best time on the forum ever. :D

Hai, my car is only doing 18.5 per liter but dealer said it wl do 22 lu. What is the problem? I am driving with no A/C and all shatters dwn also and always filling petrol to the max. Yesterday at the petrol shed I was shaking the car so much to put in more petrol and my wife asked me not to stop. Pls help.

Lol. You're getting those figures because you drive like you just stole it. :D

සංයමයෙන් ප්‍රස්තූතයට අදාලව උදවු මත පලකල අයට මෙන්ම අශ්ලීලත්වයේ පතුලට කිමිද මඩනාගත් අයටද එක සේ තුති පුදමි.

Finally found a solution - to get down the main CPU unit from a 2015 model parts store in UK. There was another suggestion to fix it locally, but navigation and reverse cam guide lines will not work. Will need to fix those options as a separate unit.

• Like 1

Hai, my car is only doing 18.5 per liter but dealer said it wl do 22 lu. What is the problem? I am driving with no A/C and all shatters dwn also and always filling petrol to the max. Yesterday at the petrol shed I was shaking the car so much to put in more petrol and my wife asked me not to stop. Pls help.

Well..two factors are in effect here

1. drag....you need to tape up the gaps between the body panels in the front...

2. weight : for JDM Hybrids, the combined cycle fuel consumption is calculated based on the average weight of the driver being 64.25kg.

Hai, the seller is correct it should do 22. Only reason you are not getting these figures is because you have wife in car. It's distracting so you can't maintain concentration, plus the weight is overwhelming. Loose the wife

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/25/2016 at 0:56 PM, Ginger said:
සංයමයෙන් ප්‍රස්තූතයට අදාලව උදවු මත පලකල අයට මෙන්ම අශ්ලීලත්වයේ පතුලට කිමිද මඩනාගත් අයටද එක සේ තුති පුදමි.

Finally found a solution - to get down the main CPU unit from a 2015 model parts store in UK. There was another suggestion to fix it locally, but navigation and reverse cam guide lines will not work. Will need to fix those options as a separate unit.

@Ginger i have been following your post as i plan on buying the xtrail hybrid from japan but i would like an english sat/nav/radio display , did you ever get around to installing a display unit from the UK xtrails? was it compatible? It seems like the logical way to go. 

On my side of the world "caribbean area" we have the same issue, we bring RHD vehicles from japan but we are an englsih speaking country. i love the original look of vehicles and hate aftermarket installations, no matter how neat it is done. i was thinking to obtain a used unit from the US nissan rouge or get one of these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NISSAN-Rogue-X-Trail-Navigation-GPS-System-LCD-Display-Radio-MP3-CD-Player-/121992038402?hash=item1c674ac802:g:dsYAAOSwymxVPoCm&vxp=mtr

these soloutions seem easy for the nonhybrid models of the xtrail . what i do not know is if the hybrid system is displayed on the screen of the radio unit. if so will it show (via plug and play) when i replace the head unit with a model from a nonhybrid vehicle (the rouge in the USA is the same xtrail but not available in hybrid, also the Xtrails in the UK are not available in hybrid) 

So if you got around to installation of a UK unit, please share experience 

does the radio work in english? correct bandwidth? does the navi work? around view camera system? display of hybrid battery system in englsih?

thanks

Here are pics of the Sat Nav from the JDM unit  vs the english unit from the Nissan rouge 

Physically it would fit, but you would have to get a good tech to hook up the wires as the harnesses from the x trail vs the rouge seem to be a bit different

thanks

front rouge.jpgQY7391(2).JPGBOSCH OEM.jpgQY7391.JPGOEM JAPAN.jpg

• Like 1