• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

CarManiac

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to the forum and looking for some experts' advice on buying a used car.
My maximum budget is around 2.8-3.0m and I'm looking for a Japanese-made car, preferably a manual one.

The car has to be durable enough, fairly good on fuel, comfortable and powerful enough. Also finding spares and maintenance mustn't be any problem and the car has to have a good value for money and a good resale value.
I have just picked out some cars on my own choice.

Toyota Yaris(Saloon)
Toyota Vios
Mitsubishi Lancer CS3
Nissan March(AK12-Beetle model)
Suzuki Swift(Beetle model. Does Japanese Swift have a manual version??)

I would like to have your expert advice on,

1) What would be the best fit car for my requirements considering the above list of choices?
2) What are the other choices that can be considered?
3) What are the pros and cons of buying a fairly new manual car(considering SL car market)?

Your advice is much appreciated. :)
Regards..!!

2 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to the forum and looking for some experts' advice on buying a used car.

My maximum budget is around 2.8-3.0m and I'm looking for a Japanese-made car, preferably a manual one.

The car has to be durable enough, fairly good on fuel, comfortable and powerful enough. Also finding spares and maintenance mustn't be any problem and the car has to have a good value for money and a good resale value.

I have just picked out some cars on my own choice.

Toyota Yaris(Saloon)

Toyota Vios

Mitsubishi Lancer CS3

Nissan March(AK12-Beetle model)

Suzuki Swift(Beetle model. Does Japanese Swift have a manual version??)

I would like to have your expert advice on,

1) What would be the best fit car for my requirements considering the above list of choices?

2) What are the other choices that can be considered?

3) What are the pros and cons of buying a fairly new manual car(considering SL car market)?

Your advice is much appreciated. :)

Regards..!!

welcom to the forum

You can also try

Toyota corolla 141

Toyota belta

for this budget.These cars have been discussed under the topic of this budget range. Please search the forum.

• Like 1