• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Nissan Patrol Y60

nisala4423

Question

Hey guys... i always wanted to buy a y60 and after some research its always very hard to find a good car... almost all of them bodylifted engine numbers dont match.. duplicate books.. any advice on this please thank you :) still looking for a good vehicle if you know someone let me know :)

9 answers to this question

Hey guys... i always wanted to buy a y60 and after some research its always very hard to find a good car... almost all of them bodylifted engine numbers dont match.. duplicate books.. any advice on this please thank you :) still looking for a good vehicle if you know someone let me know :)

Keep looking. It is the only advice from my end.

Believe me, I looked more than 18 vehicles to find a good 4DR5. (Y60 are rare than 4DR5 I guess)

You can now check the vehicle details even online and try to stick to the original if the mods are not done by experts.

Keep looking. It is the only advice from my end.

Believe me, I looked more than 18 vehicles to find a good 4DR5. (Y60 are rare than 4DR5 I guess)

You can now check the vehicle details even online and try to stick to the original if the mods are not done by experts.

thanks brother :) i will thanks for the advice :) il keep looking yep there are no vehicles atm :( for sale

When you buying a truck 20+ years old you can't expect the condition of a B/N, most of them is transplant with new body's and SWB's are LWB's and all sort of things, so you need to get help from RMV to get the correct details of the truck before buy. but please don't buy RB28 engine as it's not a reliable engine as TD42

Some of the SWB fitted with RB28 turbo so please be careful, turbo or non turbo 42's are good and bulletproof engines

I had only a 1 SWB but rust was the only issue i had but manage to get a good profit out of it :sleeping-smiley-008: , Sure it take you to anywhere you want

regards

JC

• Like 2

When you buying a truck 20+ years old you can't expect the condition of a B/N, most of them is transplant with new body's and SWB's are LWB's and all sort of things, so you need to get help from RMV to get the correct details of the truck before buy. but please don't buy RB28 engine as it's not a reliable engine as TD42

Some of the SWB fitted with RB28 turbo so please be careful, turbo or non turbo 42's are good and bulletproof engines

I had only a 1 SWB but rust was the only issue i had but manage to get a good profit out of it :sleeping-smiley-008: , Sure it take you to anywhere you want

regards

JC

man f**king helpfull <3 thank you soo much bro