• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ads

GayanR

Maybe cause the add expires in a month. Earlier you had the option to keep it indefinitely.

I too think this is the reason... The oldest add right now is less than 30 days.

It's a business decision the site owner makes on add expiry, so I dont think we can/should try to influence anything there. After all we're all freeloading off that ad-money in the end :)

I agree, the old format is better. Not having many filters made it easier to see all whats available at a glance. Also the new layout is clunky and slow. Don't bother with A/L ads anymore. (Sorry A/L!)

Actually you can just not apply the filter.. and all active adds show up as in the past...

2 Reasons

1) Very few are willing 2 sell or buy cars given the state of the still unconfirmed budget (even the quick site seems to have fewer listings)

2) There is a free alternative

Maybe madz can make the ads free and charge for highlighted vehicles like the quick site ?

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

I feel main reason of reduction is i*ma*.*k ..... :)

I believe it's a big reason as well.But in my honest opinion even after i*ma** there was a certain crowd that would post in AL only,and most of the vehicles posted here tend to be in very good quality.Just my thoughts.Most have vanished may be because now the new layout is no more different than a free posting site.The quality of the thumbnails has gone down too.

• Like 1