• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Proce Of Puegeot 206 Cc??

zeem35

my brother in law sold one for around 3.5 mil unreg. it's a maroon one.

i think that was the price....

Guys,

There’s always been beliefs that convertibles though fun to ride are hard to maintain on the long-run cos water tends to leek in through corners and causes a whole lot of rust…

I’m thinking, convertibles have been around since well, pretty much the very first car, right? so wouldn’t manufactures have done something about it?

and the same goes for sunroofs.. cos whenever people are buying a vehicle and are told 'it has a sunroof’ they tend to avoid it if they can…. Do these things really leak and cause that much rust for people to dislike them so much.. I’m not talking rust forming within a year or 2, but maybe in 4 or 5 when even rubber seals and beadings start to kind of harden and break due to the heat… cos i (or my father) has never had a car with a sunroof, so i dont know what its like in the long-run...

What do you guys think?

the normal tendancy in SL is to stay away from sunroofs, it was even used as a bargaining tool to bring down the price. but that is fast changing..now cars iwth sunroofs are more valued.

the issue of leaking is still there. i think it may have to do with if the car is meant for our regions (climatized) or not.