• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jbl Audio

hondacivic

First of all,if u r planning to install ink speakers and a subwoofer to the original audio system or an old CD reciever you would definitely get only a slight improvement in sound after Installing the jbls.so fit a nice aftermarket CD player.you should stick to brands like Pioneer,Kenwood,clarion or jvc.imo the best is the Pioneer.if your budget allows u go for a 2din DVD player from Pioneer.Pioneer offers more customization in sound effects.I'll definitely notice a huge improvement from your own speakers.then upgrade the front speakers with a brand mentioned above,mostly Kenwood or Pioneer.don't go for jbl's cos most of them in sri Lanka are fake ones.Then add a sub.better to stick with a good brand again.at the same time if I can install a decent 6x9 speakers in the front u will not have to spend ur money on a sub. But I have to cut the inner pannel of the door to installs one.but if you have a good head unit,go for a decent two speakers and a small sub.good for u to go for a slim sub becoz it's a small car.keep this in mind.DONT GO FOR CHINESE CRAP.

GOOD LUCK

I did some sound system installation few months back for the same car. Installed Pioneer head unit and speakers. Installed an under seat sub too (don't remember the brand, not kenwood/pioneer/jbl)

I think JBL sub woofers you see in sri lanka are not the genuine ones. A genuine one will cost a fortune.

After 8 - 9 months, still working good. :sport-smiley-003: