• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Negotiate On Used Car Price

Sam78

Question

Hi all,

I'm going to buy 2015 used alto car .

But i'm in a bit confusing situation about the prices displayed in web sites .

As you know Alto was around 14.8lk and after budget 17.75lk

People has advertised several ranges of prices for used 2015 Alto's . Some people expect more than new ones price . Made me mad.

But there should be a optimum price for a buyer .

Please help me on this .If you are me what price you think as a good price for buyer.

Many Thanks

1 answer to this question

Well the main thing with the alto is that if you are buying brand new you have to be on a waiting list for more than 4-5 months. Therfore unregistered and newly registered cars actually tend to be more expensive as some people buy cars waiting on the list and sell them brand new for business. This is what has caused the confusion in pricing. One of my friends bought one newly registered for 15.50 when the A*W price was only 14.75 since he had an urgent need and couldn't wait.

But overall I would advice you to hold on till the prices settle, things are still shakey and unsure since the budget seems to be swinging back and fourth.

• Like 8