• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help To Spend Rs 6.5 M. Vehicle Budget

Ginger

Honestly I have very little knowledge on the Sri Lankan auto market. I need to buy a vehicle for my daughter next week. She prefers a vehicle - like "Honda Vezel type". (Not decided exactly on the Vezel. Also a bit afraid, since so many little used Vezels on sale). But may have to settle for that, if not found another one. Hybrid or non hybrid does not matter.

Budget is Rs. 6.5 million. Should be an unregistered one. Those who have similar vehicle for sale could contact me.

Thanks for all in advance, for your valuable time.

Honestly I have very little knowledge on the Sri Lankan auto market. I need to buy a vehicle for my daughter next week. She prefers a vehicle - like "Honda Vezel type". (Not decided exactly on the Vezel. Also a bit afraid, since so many little used Vezels on sale). But may have to settle for that, if not found another one. Hybrid or non hybrid does not matter.

Budget is Rs. 6.5 million. Should be an unregistered one. Those who have similar vehicle for sale could contact me.

Thanks for all in advance, for your valuable time.

Hey Ginger! What's up? :)

Nothing can go wrong with a Toyota premio.

Also Mazda Axela hybrid or Mazda 3

I think Azela is a salon car and is not in the range she prefers.

Well, don't expect me to recommend a vezle because personally I don't like it.

Since she prefers crossovers like "vezle" (I hardly consider it a crossover) , I think of

Subaru XV hybrid

BMW X1

Mazda CX-5

That's all come to my mind which are unregistered and around 6.5M. :)

Well, don't expect me to recommend a vezle because personally I don't like it. Since she prefers crossovers like "vezle" (I hardly consider it a crossover) , I think of Subaru XV hybrid BMW X1 Mazda CX-5 That's all come to my mind which are unregistered and around 6.5M. :)

Thanks and it is a good range to consider. I think Mazda CX5 is good choice. Need to check whether it will be within the budget.

By the way - is there any professional reason why Vezel is hated by many. Isn't it a good vehicle for a lady for daily use. And why so many little used Vezels are on sale in less than 2 years of use.

Thanks and it is a good range to consider. I think Mazda CX5 is good choice. Need to check whether it will be within the budget.

By the way - is there any professional reason why Vezel is hated by many. Isn't it a good vehicle for a lady for daily use. And why so many little used Vezels are on sale in less than 2 years of use.

Well, if you go through some previous threads regarding Vezel, you might come across why it is being hated. Actually there are some people who love it. It's totally upto you or in this case your daughter to decide to buy one and live with it. After all the heart wants what it wants. :D

Well, if you go through some previous threads regarding Vezel, you might come across why it is being hated. Actually there are some people who love it. It's totally upto you or in this case your daughter to decide to buy one and live with it. After all the heart wants what it wants. :D

Just like the Nissan Presea, some people dearly love it whilst some people utterly hate it :D

I hope my daughter will also love the presea one day just like his father... and the son too like a real chip of the old block :D

Just like the Nissan Presea, some people dearly love it whilst some people utterly hate it :D

I hope my daughter will also love the presea one day just like his father... and the son too like a real chip of the old block :D

Just like the Nissan Presea, it is the users of the vehicle than the vehicles themselves that attract the hate.

@Ginger

Why you may see so many for sale could well be because of the sheer number of them that were on the roads since the last few years. The Vezel isn't such a bad idea for a daily run about methinks. Especially for someone who's not an enthusiast, who just wants a shiny new 'Jeep' to get from point A to B.

• Like 1

Will you have a daughter, love her to bits, then change her for a son the firstchance you get cos she becomes too much to handle?

Just like the Nissan Presea, it is the users of the vehicle than the vehicles themselves that attract the hate.

So sweetly worded.. hahah!

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

Help me understand, how it correlates to me and the Presea?

FYI, the presea was never a problem for me to handle, its just that I got sick and I cannot drive a manual anymore.... Don't you ever fall ILL?

hey PreseaLover,

heard you got some problems and sold the vehicle. It's sad you sold the manual.

How are you feeling now ? is everything ok ?

• Like 1

hey PreseaLover,

As I know he sold the manual because it was causing back pain due to a surgery he underwent, otherwise he won't have sold a car that he loved so much. Good news is he will be getting a new auto presea soon.

• Like 1

hey PreseaLover,

As I know he sold the manual because it was causing back pain due to a surgery he underwent, otherwise he won't have sold a car that he loved so much. Good news is he will be getting a new auto presea soon.

Yes bycap as sathyajith said, recently I underwent another ayurvedic operation which seem to be successful.. was in a hospital for a month and got discharged last week :) recovering little by little... thanks :)

however I cannot drive a manual for life again... but I can drive an auto after 2 months (as the ayurvedic doc suggested) when im completely fit to drive...and yes getting an auto presea soon....

and thanks to @Rumesh88 I got a seat as well for back support to eliminate pain/danger causing from bucket seats in presea... :)

Edited by PreseaLover

Yes bycap as sathyajith said, recently I underwent another ayurvedic operation which seem to be successful.. was in a hospital for a month and got discharged last week :) recovering little by little... thanks :)

however I cannot drive a manual for life again... but I can drive an auto after 2 months (as the ayurvedic doc suggested) when im completely fit to drive...and yes getting an auto presea soon....

and thanks to @Rumesh88 I got a seat as well for back support to eliminate pain/danger causing from bucket seats in presea... :)

Thats the life bro. things happen

Get well soon.

@pressealover -

You seriously underwent ayurvedic surgery? An AYURVEDIC?

Let me explain you young guy...

Since it's a back pain it's come under neurosurgery. Which is very sophisticated branch of modern medicine and even very experienced hands with full facilities will think twice before opening into your spine.

The ayurvedic man must be hell of a crook open into your spine.

It's so happy that still you are in one piece.

Modern medicine is known as evidence based medicine., so it just updated so rapidly with new knowledge. Ayurveda is obsolete myth which lot of countries even doesn't allow to practise. Resolving symptoms doesn't mean cure.underlying cause must be addressed. Meet a neurosurgeon and seek for MRI to see what has happened.

Sigh

Edited by chan5
  • Like 5

@pressealover -

You seriously underwent ayurvedic surgery? An AYURVEDIC?

Let me explain you young guy...

Since it's a back pain it's come under neurosurgery. Which is very sophisticated branch of modern medicine and even very experienced hands with full facilities will think twice before opening into your spine.

The ayurvedic man must be hell of a crook open into your spine.

It's so happy that still you are in one piece.

Modern medicine is known as evidence based medicine., so it just updated so rapidly with new knowledge. Ayurveda is obsolete myth which lot of countries even doesn't allow to practise. Resolving symptoms doesn't mean cure.underlying cause must be addressed. Meet a neurosurgeon and seek for MRI to see what has happened.

Sigh

Dear chan, I don't remember telling I undervent Ayurvedic SURGERY... I said ayurvedic OPERATION... so you gotta really understand what I mean... Do you think I went for ayurvedic without taking an MRI?... I very well do know the difference between surgery and operation and that is why i used the word OPERATION where my spine was NOT CUT OPEN like the last time (10 years back) when I actually did a laminectomy surgery for 2 different disks...... and when this new disk came out few months back I was also skeptical like you, as to how would these oils and all can cure a slipped disk... and once again the nurosurgeons suggested surgery so i took ayurvedic... but yes dude it heals... plus I'm not the only one who were cured by ayurvedic treatment for slipdisk... if you want you can ask @Rumesh88 too... coz he too underwent it...I regret the fact that I took modern western medicine and did a surgery the first time without going for ayurvedic treatment... There are many unexplained phenomena you and I still wouldnt know in this world... this is one of them... and FYI, while I was taking western physiotherapy one day I woke up to see that I couldn't walk anymore, and thats the moment when I decided i should try this... now I can walk again...

Edited by PreseaLover