• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

High-Pressure Car Washer

Nimz77

I brought INNOVEX high pressure washer last week.

Cost Rs 10710.00 from "Damro"

Karcher Compact K2

Pressure (bar/MPa)

max. 110 / max. 11 Flow rate (l/h) max. 360 Max. water feed temperature (°C) max. 40

Innovex pressure 7 MPa Max allowbale 10 MPa

Sorry to say Innovex one is not even a pressure washer in this regard

Ohhh I forgot to update this thread. So I bought a pressure washer from dinapala, the brand is something called clear. I needed something that I can use to clean the paving blocks so 100 bar was not sufficient. This one was 140 bar and bought it for 18990. Pretty impressive performance for a Chinese unit and it comes with a built in soap dispnesor and some useful gadget like a brush to clean the car (can use this to brush off dirt without damaging the car). Overall really impressed with the performance and built quality is not too shabby.

I also bought innovex pressure washer from Damro for the same price. To be frank ,the pressure is not that good but manageable for domestic use and motor seems to be very noisy compared to Ingco which my uncle is using for some time. But Innovex is way cheaper than any other pressure washer in the market.

is that manageable to wash vehicle at home? what about there warranty period?

yes i also search lot of pressure washers now a days. innovex one is the cheapest and famous KÄRCHER can purchase around 16k+ at mydeals.

I am swing on both options now

Does anybody have using this type of water gun. If so please share the pros and cons

s-l1600.jpg

This only works if you have a high pressure line already.I have two of these it realy works well on high pressure tap water.

• Like 1

is that manageable to wash vehicle at home? what about there warranty period?

yes i also search lot of pressure washers now a days. innovex one is the cheapest and famous KÄRCHER can purchase around 16k+ at mydeals.

I am swing on both options now

Of course it's good for washing a car at home. The warranty period is one year. Only problem for me is it's so noisy. In fact very noisy.

This only works if you have a high pressure line already.I have two of these it realy works well on high pressure tap water.

I'm interested in getting one as well, I have a high pressure tap water line.

Does this have any difference compared with a basic spray nozzle? Does the pressure increase to a certain extent or is it the same?

I'm interested in getting one as well, I have a high pressure tap water line.

Does this have any difference compared with a basic spray nozzle? Does the pressure increase to a certain extent or is it the same?

Yeah this differce from a basic one.It has this water pressurising mechanism inside it.The pressure varies accordingly with the nozzle type.You can rotate the head to select spray type.The smallest nozzle got a very good punch which is good enough to blast brake dust away from wheels.This for me is practical than the karcher washer.The noise and all the jumble with wires and all make me lazy to use it.

Yeah this differce from a basic one.It has this water pressurising mechanism inside it.The pressure varies accordingly with the nozzle type.You can rotate the head to select spray type.The smallest nozzle got a very good punch which is good enough to blast brake dust away from wheels.This for me is practical than the karcher washer.The noise and all the jumble with wires and all make me lazy to use it.

Was really impressed with that water gun thing untill i saw it was marketed on teleseen . so is it really worth the price ? and does that soap mixing thing work as good as they show it on those videos ? coz thats the only difference of that compared to a normal hose adaptor right ? how long have you used it ? and seeing that its a plastic item can it handle a high pressure waterline without all the pieces bursting out ?

Well, after watching several review videos and reading many reviews, I'm not convinced. It has a rating of 2.8/5 on Amazon and people have clearly stated that there is no difference compared to a basic spray nozzle, although the soap dispenser could come in handy at times.

https://www.amazon.com/Cannon-8-Nozzle-Multi-Function-Built-Dispenser/product-reviews/B00DHKQHCU/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent

Was really impressed with that water gun thing untill i saw it was marketed on teleseen . so is it really worth the price ? and does that soap mixing thing work as good as they show it on those videos ? coz thats the only difference of that compared to a normal hose adaptor right ? how long have you used it ? and seeing that its a plastic item can it handle a high pressure waterline without all the pieces bursting out ?

A review on the second page of the link I posted has an answer for your question machan :D

Bought it a year ago and it's defective! What started as a small crack on the soap dispenser, ended up exploding on to my face. Eventually, the crack expanded and enough pressure just gave it enough to snap. In addition, the connector to the hose started leaking! The rubber seems good inside and I can't seam to tighten it any more without breaking the plastic. When it comes down to it, the product is mostly plastic is bound to break under pressure!! Be warned of this product because I ended up getting hurt from it.

I'm not sure about the teleseen thing bro.Brought it from kaymu for around 1000bucks.The thing is not that cheaply built and still works fine for me.Yeah those who can't handle things proplerly may find it distructive and you should have proper gadjets to fix it to the hose unless you want to have a good shower.Soap dispenser works fine.I can't find my self using the karcher washer everytime due to the complexity of things.It will be good enough for regular body washes.

Anyone here who has been using those cheap chinese pressure washers ? Was thinking if buying one . Are they any good ? How long do those last and can they be repaired ?

Those will work for some time,But make sure you read the bar pressure,karcher one has around 150 MPa which is not matched by any pressure washer in that price range.If the karcher sounds so noicy I can't imagine how the chinese one will be.

Those will work for some time,But make sure you read the bar pressure,karcher one has around 150 MPa which is not matched by any pressure washer in that price range.If the karcher sounds so noicy I can't imagine how the chinese one will be.

we dont have much neighbours closeby so wouldnt matter if it made the sound of a tractor even , as long as it doesnt break in 6 months or so :P and

is 150Mpa really necessary ? ive seen most chinese pressure washers come with some value around 90-120Mpa

I know karchers are so much better and maybe more reliable than chinese washers and also since karchers have the advantage of the availability of spares it would be better than a chinese . But then there are pressure washers wich are there for half the cost of a karcher .

Just wanna know the lifetime of a chinese one compared to a karcher. and if the pressure of about 100Mpa enough for normal household work which would include stuff like washing cars and balconies :)

we dont have much neighbours closeby so wouldnt matter if it made the sound of a tractor even , as long as it doesnt break in 6 months or so :P and

is 150Mpa really necessary ? ive seen most chinese pressure washers come with some value around 90-120Mpa

I know karchers are so much better and maybe more reliable than chinese washers and also since karchers have the advantage of the availability of spares it would be better than a chinese . But then there are pressure washers wich are there for half the cost of a karcher .

Just wanna know the lifetime of a chinese one compared to a karcher. and if the pressure of about 100Mpa enough for normal household work which would include stuff like washing cars and balconies :)

100 bar is sufficient for washing a car, washing the garage etc. But if you have to clean stuff like paving blocks, concrete that has moss and weed it will not be.

And Karcher has its own fair share of failure, just read the previous pages.

• Like 1

100 bar is sufficient for washing a car, washing the garage etc. But if you have to clean stuff like paving blocks, concrete that has moss and weed it will not be. And Karcher has its own fair share of failure, just read the previous pages.

Thanks stig .yes i saw the previous posts where even though there were spares available for karchers , the cost of repairing one if broken would be close to a new karcher so buying a karcher coz it can be repaired wouldnt be practical for household use . but when it comes to industrial karcher pressure washer that may be a different story. since im not buying one for a service station i was thinking that a chinese pressure washer for a lower price would be okay . btw when buying a pressure washer is there anything else to look out for that affects pressure other than the pressure rating , like the liters/min ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2015 at 9:24 AM, Rumesh88 said:

I too endorse what JC said. One of friends who had two Kar*her units over the past few years for home use and both now packed up says it has reliability issues (Occasionally I shared his machines to wash my car). No idea about Bo*ch though. Whatever you buy make sure you get two nozzles - one with pulsating jet for under wash and another for body wash. When I once used the pulsating jet on the body of my previous car the rear window rubber beading got torn off. It must be a similar experience tiv explained above.

Thought of adding a line here after seeing my friend now using an ugly looking, open frame type Chinese unit bought from Quarry road, Colombo 14. It is a three piston pressure pump connected to an induction motor and has a pressure gauge at the head. According to my friend and his associates (who share the unit often) it is the best, in terms of performance, reliability and ease of maintenance you get for the price. Spares/repair kits etc are readily available at reasonable prices. As for the performance I saw them cleaning an outdoor stairway full of algae and the results were really impressive. The price of the unit was somewhere around 18k I was told. Downside is the noise and the appearance (looks more like a small open frame generator and will be an eyesore to the ladies of the house).